yoheitat yoheitat 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Military

Where are you from? Why do you think you won?

Best Answer

He probably thinks we won because we aren't all nazis right now..... makes sense to me!!

Best Answer

Maybe his country didn't even fight. Some Americans claim they won, not acknowleding that others had been at war for over 3 years before they joined the fight.

Best Answer

I hear you on that. I'm from Canada and hear "we" (US) won the war for Britain a lot. But I'll say we all won either way!

Best Answer

Me, from a little market town in Yorkshire, But I feel, that no one wins at war, I was thinking more how many German, British n american lives could have been saved, if they stopped at that time

Best Answer

PS I'm British n well aware that we stood alone for 3 years

Best Answer

Well, Canadians were there from the start. I'm from a small village in Cheshire, myself, but lived in Canada most of my life. I think the Americans and Russians combined turned the tied.

Best Answer

I would say that it was when Stalin's spies in Tokio told him that Japan was about to attack the USA. For once he believed what he was told and sneaked his Siberian army back to Moscow, launching a counter attack while the German panzer divisions were frozen in the snow. The Russian peasant had not been overly inclined to fight for the Politburo, but as the German army was pushed back they saw images of atrocities committed in Mother Russia and turned to wrath and thoughts of vengeance. Stalin reopened the churches and let it all pour forth.

Best Answer

When James Bond was deployed.

Best Answer

You mean Ian Fleming.

Best Answer

When Germany invaded Russia.

Best Answer

When the Military Industrial Complex got paid.

That's all that matters in the good ol' USA!

Best Answer

The Battle of Midway in the Pacific, the Normandy Landings in Europe.

Best Answer