Juiceyangel333 Juiceyangel333 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 14 in Community

After I said "I do..."

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

there came a point I realized I was not crazy like others wanted to believe, but actually perhaps a bit more sane than those people, because while others were all talk and no action, I was willing to put myself out there and make an important statement.

Best Answer

In my late 30s

Best Answer

Oh in the middle of selling some tourists some "Specially trained cockles" for their fishing lines. I was 8 I think.<br />
That was shortly before I went down to the warf dressed as my favourite book character. I stood on the gang plank as the sailors tried to disembark. With my beard. An old blanket for a cloak and a walking stick. Yelling "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Best Answer

yesterday

Best Answer

When I went about screaming and salivated with my tongue hanging out.....😱😱😛😜😜

Best Answer

Best Answer

If you were truly crazy? You would not even realize it.

Best Answer

When my straight jacket started to itch

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer