Questionator Questionator 26-30 151 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Question of the Day

......<br />
.. when he chased a car that cut him off and pulled a gun out of the glove compartment.... instant wtf.<br />
2 months into our relationship..

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

are you still with him or did you have a lucky escape

Best Answer

wow...thank god mine didn't own a gun or else I don't wanna know what would have happened.

Best Answer

Wow. Good thing you're not with that person anymore.

Best Answer

i've daydreamed about doing this many times.

Best Answer

I understand. :l life eh?

Best Answer

ssshit I do that 3 times b4 8 am !

Best Answer

When he stuck his nose barely an inch from mine and screamed at me...."I am God not you!!"...that was most definitely the deciding moment for me!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I hope you laughed. I did.

Best Answer

lol....very funny..

Best Answer

This is hilarious! I must admit, psychopaths are entertaining,

Best Answer

Alas it was I who was crazy.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

He was never my boyfriend, but he had a crush on me in high school and broke into my house while i was still in bed taking pictures of me. Creepy!

Best Answer

Honestly, the first time we were alone together. And it felt like he was missing his audience.

Best Answer

When he called me 50 times in a row and hung up and then stopped when I told him to. When he called me daily for a week telling me I owed him money for all kinds of things I never did and when he and I supposedly were working on improving our relationship and for a year he told me how well we get along on the internet and before that how it was just like it used to be, so good, and one day he calls me and says, "I never again want to see you, talk to you, or have you in my life." Whaaaaa? He sure seemed sane for several years. It's taking me 'forever' it seems to come to terms with this, especially the big dump.When he told me I ruined the whole relationship after all kinds of provocation and instigations by him. A whole lot else. And i thought he was so sane???!!. <br />
They sure can fool you. Velvetflow

Best Answer

Working ya like a pro, he was. Good riddance to bad rubbish, as they say. You have my condolences for that heartbreak!

Best Answer

Thanks for the condolences. Yeh, he was working me like a pro. And after 9 years when he did the big d. which was a year ago i still couldn't come to terms with all of this since for the first five years it was so good, but, last night he did another crazy and if i don't get over him soon I'll go mad.I still email him and he finally answered with yet another crazy. Some things never change. I've got toThanks again.! Velvetflow

Best Answer

Posted March 2nd, 2012 at 10:13PM
By: ReginaCole
Age: 36-40
You wrote this story. Thank you for contributing!
Got Another Story?
Share It Here
From Imperial.
I have said numerous times I hate my husband. I have not had a job in years. I have children and teenagers are my closes friends. I know that I am obsessed with him. I have gone to amazing lengths to get his attention. I have tried to make him believe his wife is cheating with anonymous calls. Everything I do I can not get him to break away from her. I even set up a 2nd Facebook hoping to get his attention, he did not respond to my friend request and it broke my heart all over again. I told him I think it was his wife so he would think she was crazy
I have sent him my nude pictures, of my nipple rings of me in purple lingerie. Nothing has worked.
I have sent him love notes, when he went to the therapist for marriage counseling I cre papered his truck and put a love note under the windshield. We had the best sex. She doesnt deserve him

Best Answer

I can understand your desire to have him back even though it's obvious he wants nothing to do with you because I still can't get over this man and he hasn't spoken a word to me in 1 year and a few months, but he did e-mail for a very brief time and then again suddenly stopped. I suppose because he always came around in some form or another. Now, I know that he isn't coming around because he never opened an e-card from me. I think he deletes all voice mails and all e-mails and like you I actually fantasize and still want him, the good parts not the bad and think of things I can do to get his attention. Isn't it pathetic? And yet, and yet, the good was so darn good. I never had that goodness before and that's the whole thing in a nut shell. If it was always bad, but, it wasn't. Once I got angry at him and blasted him for some things, even though I apologized profusely for blowing my stack, that was it. He led me on for so long, that it did something screwy to my brain. With other men once it was over, it was over. The back and forth thing is what still holds me, I believe since I had a mother who was back and forth from love to hate. (same kind of crazy).
Good luck with letting go and same for me. velvetflow

Best Answer

When he pushed me out of a moving car after he threw the emergency break on and I WAS the one driving. Oh and then he drove away throwing my purse out the window.

Best Answer

nice guy. Judge Judy: "you picked him"

Best Answer

when i found out i had a std then found out she had shept with half my friends in my platoon game over

Best Answer

Gooey and ewwwwwwy

Best Answer

oh gawd Im so sorry who had to go through that with her, I couldn't imagine being with anyone but my soldier.

Best Answer

WOW!!

Best Answer

After 4 years of empty promises and one Christmas with gas station presents, he told me he had something very special for me. It was something that could not be returned and would last forever. I figured that after helping him get his GED that he finally got the good job he wanted and we could now seriously look for houses and have a future. I was wrong. My "gift" was a huge tattoo of my name and roses on his back, covering his whole shoulder blade. It cost $250.00 and pretty much guaranteed that I will be paying all of the rent and bills and food, as usual.That was it, I freaking left him. Oh and I did find out later through friends that he did buy a ring and wanted to ask me to marry him. I think it was done after I left not before. I did see the ring though because my friends friend bought it off of him so he could have gas money. It cost $75.00 and was one of those black hills gold numbers from the Wal-Mart jewelry counter. I am so glad I left this man child! He said that the tattoo showed his level of commitment to me-whatever-crazy ***.

Best Answer

When he bit my neck and drew blood and then proceeded to tell me he was a "vampire" and needed to feed....yeah....I broke up with him that day.

Best Answer

Bahahaha yeah...it's time to go

Best Answer

i like to bite &amp; be bit but if either of us drew blood i'd probably freak out.

Best Answer

are you sure he wasn't a wolf?

Best Answer

when she tried to convince me the bank were lying about overdue mortgage repayments.....twas a conspiracy,

Best Answer

When he made up a fake profile to flirt with me.

Best Answer

Oh..I dunno. My ex told me she took a purity ceremony as a teen at her church. I didn't think anything too much of it until we started making out, she got horny and then she would cry because she was horny. She didn't want to loose her innocence but SHE was the one dry-humping me when all I did was give her a deep and passionate kiss.<br />
Oh and during that time she would make the first moves and initiate the physical contact.<br />
To keep her happy, I decided to be as platonic as possible to respect her beliefs. She THEN accused me of being distant and she got upset because it was like I didn't care...wtf.

Best Answer

Lol! Awww ..she just blamed you bc she didn't know how to control her urges

Best Answer

When she tried to kill me with a shotgun when she realized she wasn't going to be getting any more presc<x>ription painkillers when my insurance was cut off due to her radical behavior.

Best Answer

When I had to restraint her from murdering someone because they accidentally bumped into her in the supermarket (then tried to murder me for telling her to "relax").

Best Answer

Oh, was that her? She needs a chill pill! ;)

Best Answer

More like, a bottle or two.

Best Answer

I think I might have bumped into her in the supermarket.

Best Answer

When he screamed and cursed at the top of his lungs while driving and almost got out of the car to fight someone, just because they cut him off.....When he threw food against the wall in our college cafeteria because he didn't like the sandwich.....When my cousin's dog always wanted to attack him when we visited the house, and never anybody else (smart dog)....When he left me daily screaming voicemails after I broke up with him for months....When he followed me to work and caused a scene after those few months because I never answered his calls. . . .yup.

Best Answer

Holy crap, you dodged a bullet there!

Best Answer

Always listen to the pets and children.

Best Answer

Smart dog is right.

Best Answer

It sounds silly but it is SO true....trust a dog's reaction! At least all of that mess was years ago.

Best Answer

We broke up bc he would call me phone whenever he was feeling stressed from elsewhere, and start screaming and cursing like a banshee ... not gonna deal with that. 2 weeks after I told him to go kick rocks he called me telling me he met someone new with my same name ... >.> That he had specifically sought out a girl with the same first name as min ... <.< eh wtf??

Best Answer

Well I always knew there was something wrong with him...but it was not until years later when I read a book entitled The Sociopath Next Door that I realized he was a sociopath!

Best Answer

when he decided he was going to hit me...I guess he didn't know I was crazy too. I grabbed a butcher knife and chased him down right outside our dorm rooms. He was runnin like a bat out of hell.

Best Answer

One threatened to kill me, another tried to **** up my entire life, and another (who was never my boyfriend) decided to keep me in his car for an hour while he cried and told me he loved me ON OUR FIRST DATE. I just can't win.

Best Answer