Without doing anything stupid that is and ending it permanently!!!
SingleDad40 SingleDad40 41-45, M 15 Answers Jun 28, 2012

When they begin to post question like this I'd say.

Best Answer

I can tell that you have a job and kids!

Best Answer

Lately, anytime any sort of b.s. creeps on in I get to that point. Keep calm and be like a honey badger.

Best Answer

I am with you. It is about time for death by hibachi! I have it all planned...

Best Answer

Honey you have so much to live for. I will always be here for you. You know that. There is never a time to just say **** it.

Best Answer

I do every so often. Just tells me I need to take a break and get away. It doesn't mean a vacation always (although that's great too). I just do something that relaxes me for a few hours. For me, that's fishing or hiking. Reward yourself with a breather! :)

Best Answer

Honestly....nothing relaxes me....Everything i do...see....hear or feel p*sses me off even more...especially waking up

Best Answer

During a really stressful period in my life, I used to sit & play one of those handheld games (mine is Phase 10). I would close everything else off for a half hour or so. It helped me refocus myself. Now I use it when I go to the doctor's office cuz I HATE waiting. It actually helps me lower my blood pressure...proof positive!

Best Answer

When i've had enough of a particular situation, it's a release valve isn't it? I find that once it's off your chest, then you can refocus and carry on in a calmer fashion.

Best Answer

I say that on a daily basis.....feels good.

Best Answer

When you finally pull the trigger

Best Answer

at what point? from around fourteen and on.. but life still goes on...

Best Answer