Anto815 Anto815 46-50, F 10 Answers Sep 23, 2011

When i go to my.knees to his.****.

Best Answer

When you've decided that the person your flirting with is some one you are going to take to the bed and have an intimate time with, then the flirting stops.

Best Answer

I guess it would be more than flirting when the guy wants to model your panties for a new ep album !! Jeffrey.

Best Answer

When you took my hand and held it tight between your legs as I nibbled on your ear. Yes, I do believe that's when it went from flirting to something more than flirting - although I wouldn't call that sex .. :)

Best Answer

When you have sex

Best Answer

I ignored it saying it was just me being silly until they told me they were getting married...Never trust a friend as far as you can throw them...in matters of the heart.

Best Answer

I would say that when he's got his hand in your knickers... there was some point where it stopped being "just flirting".

Best Answer

different ppl have different threshold regarding that , so its difficult to tell in general ....nice question

Best Answer