Thank God you have family to take you in.<br />
It's all going to take time, and some adjustments.<br />
I'm sorry things are in flux for your right now.<br />
Your sister is taking on a huge responsibility. She must love you very much.

Best Answer

I'm gratefull to have her... We ended up in foster at first... Really bad luck... Only got out there once they caused me to fall into a coma...

I know no one can replace my mum... But for a while it felt like they sorta were sharing a place... And I was ok with it... But I guess her acctually be comeing a mum changed everything...

Best Answer

I'm so sorry this is all so hard on you. You were in a coma? How terrible!
Your sister is taking on a lot of responsibility, in a lot of ways, I'm sure she feels you're worth it.
I have two older sisters.
The very wealthy one, wouldn't have ever helped me, nor give me the time of day. Or I should rephrase that...she wasn't there for me.
She could have been.

My other older sister, that was blessed to have a huge house to live in (owned by her MIL), took me in, when I needed a new start (my Mom was going through a lot, and my twin and I decided to leave her, so she could deal with her needs).
My sister took me in, my Aunt took my twin in.
This was all my twin and I, decision. DCF wasn't involved.
We didn't have as bad as what you're going through, we could always go back.
I hope everything good for you, and your family, and things get better for all of you.

Best Answer

Thanks... Yeah live in our house sorta... Of corse the only one who can allready use her part of everything is my older sis...
But yeah I'm glad to have her... She never wanted us anywhere else... But lost our mum when my baby sis was born... First generation to be born in the us... So grandparents of corse weren't considerd... And they decided my sis at that time 21 was too young for us and a baby...

Best Answer

You and your siblings now get to be young aunt(s), uncle(s). Talk to your sister and her hubby. Ask them to help you and your siblings transition to a different and possibly more responsible role with the new children in the house.

Best Answer

That's kinda exactly my problem... Are we supposed to consider them nephews or are they siblings... Cause of the adoption...
I know what the state would say... But what is the acctual thing in life?

Best Answer

How do you and your other siblings address your sister and her husband?

Best Answer

The youngest mum and dad for like forever she's 5 now... My twin and me did it sometimes... Allmost allways for a while but kinda went back to first names... Just doesn't feel right anymore...

Best Answer