These it genuinly surprises me when someone is kind or accepting of others, not just wanting to control and manipulate to suit their own selfish needs and alleviate their insecurities.
21again45 21again45 31-35 7 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

precisely when I have to post a question like this online

Best Answer

About now, 34. I dont get the rest, it makes no sense...

Best Answer

I didn't really. I still expect people to hold themselves to a certain standard of behavior. Basic politeness. And the vast majority of people do.

What I did give up expecting is that I will be able to discern precisely why people are doing what they are doing.

Best Answer

you ve met better people than I have.

Best Answer

Where I live, most people have basic manners, yes. I can't imagine living where it is otherwise.

Best Answer

I would say by the time I was 12, I gave up on people, and on life. By the time I was 18, I didn't expect any of my dreams ever to come true. Within the last five years, I decided my dreams mean nothing anymore and I'm better off dead.

Best Answer

After my 2nd divorce

Best Answer

at this ****** moment!

Best Answer

Multiple times. But obviously I'm still here today, so I haven't given up.

Best Answer

I m still here, but I ve given up on people. I like books, time alone, walks, pets, and work.

Best Answer