It first started when I was nine..then seriously hit me when I was 14...hated by mom, going hungry, emotional and physical abuse, being sexually assaulted, being a cutter (which as whacky as it sounds helped me until I was 16 and knew I had to stop hurting myself) I knew that mom wasn't going to be there for me, she wasn't help or support, she hated me, left me alone while her and my younger sister went shopping had lunch..I was never taken to the dr when I was sick...when I cried she laughed..that all led me to realize all I have in the world is me to make my life better and to be damn sure I didn't follow in her footsteps so I began to focus on my grades, got a job as soon as I was old enough, I moved out when I was 17 and have been taking care of myself ever since

Best Answer

When I started working at 20, I decided to really put effort into getting myself altogether.

Best Answer

The moment I hit rock bottom.

Best Answer

When i left my husband and got my very own Mortgage to worry about.

Best Answer

When I found out I was pregnant!

Best Answer

that'll do it...that's a biggie :-)

Best Answer

When I had a positive pregnancy test.

Best Answer

After my divorce.

Best Answer

When uneasy dragged out of Toys R Us for fighting over the Keyboard tingy. OK LIKENAHE WAS EIGHTBYEARS OLD AND THROUGH GUM ON MY SHOE AND MY CHOP STYX SOUNDED LIKE MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB! GEESE! SHE WAS A BULLY AND A HALF. socked me in the stomach kissed me on the cheek then rocked my dome with a Nerf bat and when I I woke up I was asked to go to FAO SCHWARTZ INSTEAD OF THERE. LUCY! I AM COMING FOR YOU CUP N ALL.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Sitting underneath someone's kitchen table, scared shitless that there would be some kind of emergency... and we were all on acid.

Best Answer

When I had my car accident.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

got pregnant ............and going cold turkey , very sobering

Best Answer

gotcha...and going cold turkey is hard.

Best Answer