Not that I met anyone.. But just wondering if I should meet someone at all :)
ThePeach ThePeach 26-30, F 17 Answers Mar 4, 2012

At the alter...right before he says "I do"

Best Answer

close to the time you first meet and start to like eachother and have a bond

Best Answer

That one should be told before there is a strong attachment so the other person has a chance to know before it affects them so they don't feel responsible for any bad outbursts.

Best Answer

i would tell them once you they seem interested enough to be with you. Its a good idea because they might start to wonder why you act the way you do. Whenever i am manic i get really annoyed with everyone, sometimes i really don't want to be around anyone and to them it is offensive; once they understand then they won't feel upset. My partner has been with me through all of the diagnosis's and stuff, when we met we knew that bipolar was a possibility. It was sad because sometimes i would treat them badly, because i felt that i was on top of the world, and that they were below me. Lately, i have been practicing meditation, and it has helped a lot with the grandiosity, its a relief to look at others with equality.

Best Answer

i so get what you mean....i have been there before. i only truly reveal my truth when i care for the other person. it's rather personal but it's also very liberating. being bipolar can be an asset. if on stable med regime and lifestyle. have you ever heard of the website - the divinci method. it's somewhere easily found on internet about bipolar people. totally conveys the creativity and brillance of bipolar people and even gives names of famous people you can relate to. bipolar can be a gift if treated properly. takes commitment. i know personally.

Best Answer

You dont have to tell anybody your bipolar,besides its up to you:) and if you think your cured hey your no longer bipolar lol goodluck:]

Best Answer

As soon as you realise that the two of you are starting to have deeper feeling for each other.<br />
I know that some people are scared off by this and that may be what happens when you tell,<br />
But who ever it is they deserve to know what their getting in to from the start.

Best Answer

Truth should always be known first.

Best Answer

Very early on bring it up casually. If you don't makeg big dramatic deal about it they probably won't either.

Best Answer

After the pre-nup!

Best Answer

Before things start getting serious ie sex.

Best Answer