In some respects it hasn't happened yet. I've faced hard times,fights .losses and wins.death and floods and still there is a child within

Best Answer

At the age of 13, mainly because that's when I had to start taking responsibility for every single thing. Getting hardly any sleep at night, waking up cooking for everyone, going to school, getting home, cleaning the house, cooking again, making sure everyone has everything before going to bed. You know, stuff in general that an actual parent is supposed to do, yet I at the age of thirteen was doing everything.

Best Answer

Hug! Why?:-(

Best Answer

Because I never really slept growing up, so I was always up late at night, say around midnight and I would be up around five am. So, since I would be up, i'd have to cook and everything. It was because we had to move out of the house I grew up in, in the city and we moved out into the country. So late at night you can hear coyotes and stuff. At first I was scared, but now I just don't care. So, me having to be responible and grow up, it was at a very early age. Nobody seemed to be able to take care of themselves so I took the liberty of doing it. Everyone has to be nice every once in a while right?

Best Answer

You sound like a great person!

Best Answer

I try my best to be.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I think i am grown up when I was 18 and realised after few months got it wrong. I grow up very year, up to now

Best Answer

When i turned 35. Decided I was tired of getting myself in trouble. I just wanted a steady job and pay my bills with a little money left over to go shopping to buy some nice clothes.

Best Answer

About 42 or so, the time I told my mother that I was able to make decisions about my kids without her help. That day, I stopped being her child when ever I saw her. I became ME.

Best Answer

I am stubborn, I have tantrums, I refuse to grow up, yet I hate video games but would gladly play on video. Oh! I also.don't need to perfect the bong in my parents ba<x>sement. I have moved on to juggling torches!

Best Answer

when i turned 40 to be honest it was a long time coming but when it did i realized it was worth waiting for

Best Answer

I felt like i had a huge mental growth spurt at 17 but i didnt feel grown up. im 19 and i still dont feel grown up. that doesnt mean i cant act grown up. im responsible but i still feel like a kid sometimes.

Best Answer