SO START SMOKING.....

Best Answer

LMAO!!!!

Best Answer

your answer with that avatar is killing me Lmao

Best Answer

I do. LOL!!

Best Answer

i say be about your business and dont obsess about your co-workers comings and goings.

Best Answer

I'm thinking about the co-workers who pick up the slack of the smokers self centered entitlement. I get 15 minutes break a day, that's when I smoke. Fair is fair.

Best Answer

Just play solitaire all day or go back to looking at pictures of cats in baskets or what ever disgruntled office employees do.

Best Answer

WTF!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Smokers and non-smokers are all entitle to a 15 minute break in the morning and one in the afternoon at my place of employment. If the non-smokers do not take advantage of these breaks that's on them.

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer

I think they better make it fair and ban all breaks

Best Answer

ban extra breaks, and only take your scheduled breaks.

Best Answer

i am an ex-smoker. i did go out and smoke and it was always fun to have someone with me to talk to that smoked too. and it was a nice break when i needed one. if you are not happy with them going out then go out with them. or take a bathroom break. or go walk around the building. and if your boss has no problem with them all going out at the same time then there is nothing you can do to stop them. you can only adjust.

Best Answer

All the places I've worked we have had breaks. I went out for a f@g non smokers went for a coffee, same difference.

Best Answer