mindgirl mindgirl 36-40, F 27 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Religion

You must be obsessed with atheism. Your profile shows that most of your groups relate to it.

Best Answer

I'm obsessed with the fact that I was lied to all my life about god.... I was told god exists with no evidence... If you are in a position to provide this proof then please... give it to me.... otherwise please refrain from your passive agressive attempst at superiority over knowing something that I do not....

Best Answer

I feel the same bitterness as you about having been lied to about god, when I was an impressionable child. So don't take it out on me. All I did was make the observation that all the guy's groups are about atheism.

Best Answer

But aren't you in fact doing just that? This seems not so much passive-aggressive but more an aggressive attempt at proving superiority over others, saying you know something when you don't. You don't believe, fine. You say that no one can say there is a God but neither can you say there is not with absolute resolve.

Best Answer

all the "guy's" groups are about atheism ... I want to have you on my side... but you still refuse to see me as I am. why?

Best Answer

I am a stranger. Yet you think you can read my mind. That tells me that you have a vivid imagination. But your imagination has nothing to do with reality.

Best Answer

I can't figure out what you are talking about.

Best Answer

same goes. You say things... I read them in the context of grammar ... perhaps I misenterperet when you call me a guy.... maybe you meant goat... maybe you meant horse...

Best Answer

People

Best Answer

People who aren't dumb enough to believe in any gods.

Best Answer

Everyday people.

Best Answer

It's what Canadians say while beckoning a theist. "Eh, theist! Come here"

Best Answer

hahaha lol

Best Answer

Someone with one fewer imaginary friend than the average person.

Best Answer

A Lost Soul Just look around You at all the Glory. It was not Created by the Big Bang Theory My God is a Living God, that created man in his own Image. A God that will return. God Saved me thru His, Saving Grace. God can save anyone if you will ask of Him & have Everlasting Life. God Loves You & Me the same MindLady

Best Answer

So you think we have a soul... what research do you have that souls exist? I really want to know... It's very important to me.... If I knew sould existed then I might consider the supernatueral arguement... I have never heard a convincing argument for the existence of a soul, ogd or the afterlife. You glibly state that someone who believes in something for which there is no proof is lost.... where is your proof? Please... I need this proof.

Best Answer

not believing in god

Best Answer

No god.

Best Answer

Heathens who are going to burn in hell. I'm preparing myself for the fires.

Best Answer

fire is warm.... hell is where are the cool people go. There''s alcohol and weed and orgies.... heaven has monopoly.... you choose...

Best Answer

Well when you put it that way...

Best Answer

Critical thinkers

Best Answer

I will critically go to hell with my integrity and morality in tact before I bow to a jealous vindictive slave taking bigoted ******* Yawhew =)

Best Answer

You got that right

Best Answer

Who asked you to bow? Was it men or God?

Best Answer

That sums it up perfectly, and you can replace 'atheist' with any grouping of people, and the sentiment still works. Brilliant.

Best Answer

No afterlife.

Best Answer

me still waiting for evidence to the contrary.

Best Answer

A belief. There's no real "proof" either way.

Best Answer

indeed... but there is evidence stacked up to the contrary of god's existence... you put your faith in it every time you get your flu shot.

Best Answer

Never had a flu shot,or the flu. What they call modern medicine is something I don't have faith in.

Best Answer

So you've never been sick... never taken a prescribed medication.. never taken a doctor's advice? You mean to tell me you live in a cave?

Best Answer

The whole reason you live twice as long as your medival ancenstors is precicely because of medical science... whether or not you believe it exists... you benefit from it all the same.

Best Answer

What prescribed meds I have tried didn't work or had too many side affects. I stay healthy enough now with alternatives,in fact have herbal and botanical remedies for most illnesses that I have grown myself.The cures really do exist in nature,prescription drugs are merely chemical copies that are more profitable to the corporations.

Best Answer

By definition, alternative medicine has either not been proved to work or has been proved not to work... Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? ... Medicine.

Best Answer

I must not take credit for that lyrical gem... that was Tim Minchin.

Best Answer

Human

Best Answer

I'm not an atheist I believe in God but I believe they have every right not to believe as long as they tell me not to go to mass or say merry Christmas I have no problem with them

Best Answer

I was like you for a long time. Why is it you believe in god? Is it because you need god? Or is it because you have proof that god exists?

Best Answer

Who in the heck believes in God because they need Him? What do they need Him for?

Best Answer

Can you prove there isn't a God just like I can't prove he exists you can't prove he doesent yes I need God

Best Answer

no no no... you have it backwards... theists make the claim that god exists. I'm asking for the evidence. Theists have the burden of proof. Thats like me asking you to disprove my believe in the flying spaghetti monster! You have no proof the the fsm does not exist! Yet I will base my life on it and I will force shildren to learn about the fsm in school as science because its an alternative to evolution! And you must tolerate me and everyone else while we pray to the fsm while you sit bakc in humble respect for my pasta god!

Best Answer

Not a lot. Some atheists are atheists for the dumbest reasons.

Best Answer

and ALL theists are theists for the worst reason.

Best Answer

No idea. I don't know all theists.

Best Answer

indeed.... there are so many "gods" ... depends where you were born... and what you were taught.... maybe we should start thinking for ourselves....

Best Answer

Radical notion. Maybe it'll catch on.

Best Answer

Even those who Believe, think for themselves. Why do you assume otherwise?

Best Answer