Here we go, the sifting resumes. It's like parachuting into Sodom with a crate full of chastity belts.
Wolftide Wolftide 36-40, M 33 Answers Sep 1, 2010

What a lovely, charitable, generous, giving, and forgiving question! Let me offer an answer: No, I do not wish to "feel" you now or ever. As a believer, I will also add that your attitude and opinion is offensive.

Best Answer

What exactly are you a "believer" in? If you do not agree with my statement then you certainly do not believe in the Bible.

Best Answer

Really have no desire to feel you, but thank you for your clearly reasoned argument

Best Answer

I don't trust rodents not to bite or relieve themselves on me anyway. No need to thank me though, thats just how my arguments always are, however I prefer to refer to this as a statement of absolute fact rather than an argument.

Best Answer

I'm not an atheist, but I imagine they all follow some kind of un-divine leader that they elect in mysterious ways to serve as the voice of secularism on earth. Blind sheeple that would rather not think about things they think are too big for them, because it's easier if others do that, and they more or less take those others at their word. They probably read old nonsense books by random ancient philosophers that ramble about highly improbable natural occurrences and all sorts of things.<br />
-------------------------------------------------<br />
I know right?

Best Answer

You said it, most people leave the 'big thinking' to others and then just pick from a pantheon of "great minds" to suit their vanity, lifestyle and desires.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
The actual truth means little to people as long as their immediate desires are being fulfilled. They will fight tooth and nail against any idea that threatens their material and psychological comforts, regardless of it's merits.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
People such as that have chosen to be unworthy of anything but disaster, and that is what they will repeatedly receive until they humble themselves and honestly and vigorously seek the truth.

Best Answer

Wow...I don't know what happened to the timestamps, but it would seem that wolfmankay1 responded to my answer and entire year before I made it, lol. Well, 8 months actually. Strange things afoot here on EP. Hehe.

Best Answer

I'm feeling contempt.<br />
You are entitled to your ideas, no matter how misguided.<br />
However, your arrogance seems to know no bounds.

Best Answer

Yes I feel you. You are an arrogant self-serving individual who obviously has no real concept of the teachings of Christianity or any other religion. You are blatantly offensive to all thinking, reasoning and decent people.

Best Answer

I have no concept of the teaching of CHRIST?<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Did CHRIST come to bring peace on Earth?<br /><br />
<br /><br />
I am so "blatantly offensive" do you even pay attention to all the things atheists say about CHRISTians, they are profanity, slander and fiction. But yet if I say the truth concerning the GODless I am the bad one, we are near to the tribulation, good is called 'bad' and bad is called 'good'.

Best Answer

I think it really depends on the individual atheist. I'm not sure if having no religion makes you a gullible person. I have encountered some who are strongly against religion, but that comes usually comes from bad experiences they've had with it. I don't think all atheists are like that though. I don't think this is a fair question. You're trying to generalize the personality of a group of people whose only common ground is they don't believe in religion.<br />
It's wonderful that you're such a strong believer in your faith, but at the same time you're blinded to the views of other people. I'm not saying they're right or wrong, but lets just think about this. You're calling THEM biased, but you have no idea where this bias comes from. You don't know their experiences, you don't know how they came to these conclusions. Instead of trying to find out why they are the way they are you just insult them and assume you are better than them. You're worse than the people who go around trying to convert everyone and just as blind as some of the atheists you you insult. The only difference between them and you is a religious symbol by your bed. <br />
Not all of them are blind. They have reasons. For some atheists, leaving religion was probably the hardest thing. To some, losing faith in whatever god they have probably broke their hearts. But you would prefer to generalize them into one type of person. The kind that's easiest for you to hate.<br />
You can't have compassion for someone without trying to understand them. God would have compassion whether his children believe in him or not. If you do not have compassion then you do not know God. You are as blind as you claim them to be. I feel sorry for you. At the gates of heaven you will not be asked how many of your enemies you defeated. You'll be asked how many you loved.

Best Answer

No, to deny the existence of GOD is a very gullible and arrogant position as it presumes a grasp on facts that is superior to all human sciences and denies millions of pieces of indisputable evidence of intelligent design. It is unreasoningly biased and zealous because of how the belief system/religion of atheism directly affects their material desires and actions.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
I get so tired of flawed thinking. I DO know why they are what they are and I am not going to pander to their auto-fragility and if you think it is insulting to state facts your going to have to bury your head quite a bit further in the ground to get away from "insults".<br /><br />
<br /><br />
You think I am harsh? No one is harsher and more cruel, sadistic and vindictive than a GODless person.<br /><br />
I am not "politically correct' I am right, like my FATHER before me, I did not come to bring peace on earth, but a sword. I want the sheep separated from the goats, and if there are any goats that are breaking out of their mental cage enough to become sheep, I will gladly lend my hand to pull them up to the higher ground.

Best Answer

Nope, not feeling you at all. <br />
Atheists (unlike other groups) have only one thing in common--no belief in god. There is no central dogma, no set of generalized beliefs, no rituals. They are all very different. Your statement is ignorant. Atheism is to religion what bald is to hair color.<br />
Gullible? At least atheists don't believe in talking snakes, virgin births, flying Jewish zombies, talking donkeys, multi-headed monsters etc. That kind of gullibility is strictly for religious people. :)

Best Answer

The "no GOD" Thing is far more gullible than anything else ever could be. and also the "no GOD" thing is as religious a dogma as it gets.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
You are brainwashed and lack critical thinking skills, just a fact. I hope you grow to have more powers of reasoning soon.

Best Answer

I just saved this whole page as a PDF because it's so funny

Best Answer

In my experience most atheists are not gullible as they have cast aside the blind obedience of religion in most cases. Some certainly are arrogant, like any random group of people.<br />
Now as far as blindly biased and zealous, not in general.

Best Answer

Actually the first thing I thought about when I read your description was that you must have Atheists confused with Christians. At least Atheists think for themselves and take a stand instead of hiding behind the coattails of greater people. Granted, I don't believe all Christians are like that but you give them a horrible reputation... People like you are the reason other religions hate you. <br />
With the way you talk one might expect that you believe you are god. You speak as if you know everything he does, which, if my understanding is correct, goes against conventional Christianity....

Best Answer

So atheists don't stand on the coat tails of "greater' people but CHRISTians stand on other people's coat tails? I am so worthy of hate and I gave CHRIStianity a bad name because I call a spade a spade? As I recall JESUS HIMSELF said: "sons of hell" and "hypocrites" and "brood of vipers" what do you really think JESUS would say to this crowd if HE were here today?<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Morality cannot be summed up as "be nice" or "fit in", it is "Obey the LORD." "Love GOD more than anything." "Love your neighbor as much as you love yourself." (which means: tell people straight how it is as if their souls depended on it even when it is a miserable hated and thankless job) "Make known the Gospel." "Make known the works of darkness."

Best Answer

n0

Best Answer

Proud Atheist. Proud Scientist. Bible is fiction.

Best Answer

Awesome, what field do you work in?

Best Answer

So are people who try to provoke arguments.<br />
---<br />
I'm not an atheist myself, but I wonder why then did you not politely state that this was directed at believers only and ask atheists not to respond then? That way if they did come in and complain it is them who poked up an argument.

Best Answer

I am not trying to provoke any argument, their is nothing to argue about, I already have the facts. I would be very happy if all the atheists would ignore this question and only people who agreed would answer, that what I am really seeking. It is stressful to me to have atheists and nonbelievers comment here, it fills me with rage that I have to choke down. I can't stand hearing a word out of an atheists mouth unless it is "tell me more about the Bible" or "I repent".<br /><br />
<br /><br />
You have a word limit in the question field.

Best Answer

Alright, try and make me a christian, tell me more, etc. I can see all these inconsistencies with your hypothesis, refute them to a point where none of us can find any holes and your theory will be sound and therefore as valid as any scientific theory. So? Go ahead, tell me more about the bible and other related things. Give it your best shot.

Best Answer

Ok, well all things absolutely prove GOD but I know demonic emotional influence keep most from being consciously aware of it despite the readily available facts, so the best and most effective way for you to obtain proof is for you to suspend your cultural filter (not your logical filter, just your 'p.c.' cultural filter) on reality, gather up all the reverence you can muster and follow the instructions in the New Testament. Then you can meet GOD for yourself, that is the best way to go from a head full of hollow ideas and bias in favor of sin to knowledge of the truth. If you refuse to do that then the spiritual darkness within you will render your mind futile and continue to ensnare you so tightly in the bondage of darkness that the linchpin of every truth, its telltale link back to GOD, will be ignored or rationalized away with insanely false and ridiculously complex 'doublespeaking' arguments. It is our duty and our privilege to personally seek a relationship with GOD.

Best Answer

hummmm this must be what you were talking about when you said most hated person on E.P. <br />
meh, you are slightly offensive<br />
seems like a tough room I think you will have to break out the Holocaust jokes

Best Answer

This question does not offend the good.

Best Answer

@wolfmankay, maybe or your on the opposite side, like the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Best Answer

NO. And I dont want the Pope visiting here next week either. Let's hear it for Henry VIII !!

Best Answer

im not feeling anything on you

Best Answer

I know you wish it would, but it doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I really just pity you.

Best Answer

it's MUCH more logical to believe that humanity started with 2 humans that somehow managed to avoid the horrible genetic inbreeding, that there was a talking snake, some dude named noah who managed to fit 2 species of every animal on a boat (not to mention avoid all the genetic inbreeding THAT would have caused), that you have to be nice & love everyone unless of course they don't share the same view as you (then you have to stone them to death, or torture or burn them or *insert horrible death here* them) that there is a monster king named Satan that causes bad things to happen including miscarriages & earthquakes, a virgin woman was impregnated by a holy ghost & gave birth to the King of Zombies, & someday this Zombie King is going to come back & take everyone to a magical place somewhere out there....yep, totally feeling you.

Best Answer

Two humans of near perfect genetic integrity had many children who mated with each other and had many more children. The 'talking snake' was just one of all the creatures to who the near perfect man in a near perfect world had the power to communicate with. Noah later built a very large wooden ship and with the help of angels loaded it with 2 of every kind of baby land animal. They were kept separate and under control by general logic and angelic assistance. GOD then gave men the law, HE taught us that we must love our neighbors but if our neighbors do things which violate the rights of others or offend THE MAKER and OWNER of the universe then their accountability is upon their own head and authorities established by GOD have the right to hold them accountable, though they are usually encouraged toward mercy. Due to free will, some have chosen evil, satan was an angel who among other angels chose to do evil and was therefore cast from Heaven to earth where he now wages war with those made in the image of GOD. Satan tries to destroy human souls with lies and temptations, he has the power to cause various troubles, but generally only when the deeds of men have given him authority to do so. A virgin woman was miraculously impregnated without any form of sexual interaction by the will of her Heavenly FATHER. HE HIMSELF inhabited the body of the child which grew within that clean virtuous woman. THAT CHILD then grew to be THE MESSIAH and SAVIOR of mankind through being a living example of goodness and by taking upon HIMSELF the suffering due to humanity and paying price for the sins of humanity by suffering the very wrath of GOD upon HIMSELF (not just the earthly crucifixion, but much more than we were able to see) . HE did this to make a way to escape evil and to find our way back to perfection and reunite with GOD and find and fulfill our true purpose as HIS sons and daughters. THE SAVIOR then physically died and went to hell where he preached to the people who were there. While HE was in that place his body was kept free from corruption by its perfection. THE SAVIOR then broke free of death and hell, for nothing that was created can withstand the CREATOR and HE was raised up the Heaven where THE MESSIAH aspect of GOD (known as THE SON) was glorified and took HIS throne next to HIS FATHER (the aspect of GOD which is the great authority over all. THE SAVIOR will soon return in glory to call into perfection all who chose to accept the gift of SALVATION. HE will then allow them to reign as kings on the earth with them for one thousand years and after that show them new beautiful and perfect things and take them to paradise. If we accept HIM, HE will give us eternal joy. If we refuse HIM then we will have to pay our own debts.

Best Answer

sounds like a wonderful myth. i'd prefer to believe in logic &amp; reason myself but...to each their own, i suppose.

Best Answer

Hahaha this is funny. Wow you're more of a douche than i thought. If you really believed in god you wouldn't care if others do or don't. it shouldn't matter that they talk crap about him and don't believe in him. the truth is that you're the most lost person i've seen in this world. You're not even trying to convince anyone that god is real? You're just as bad as stupid atheist. I don't believe in god and i think i'm a better christian than you'll ever be XD Good Luck in life buddy. Call me what you'd like but don't ever feel sorry for me, i feel sorry for you.

Best Answer

i believe in god and im sure that you are not speaking for him but your attitude sure seems like you think you are. no more hate...

Best Answer

"Be nice" Isn't the commandment, speak truth is. I said the truth, plain as day, what do I care if GOD haters hate me for saying it, it is the truth and those who have ears will hear it, the rest I can't do anything about.

Best Answer

Nah, you don't believe in God, trust me.

Best Answer