tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Health

As easily as anyone dies.

I don't need fairytales about an afterlife to help me get over a fear of death.

Best Answer

For the same reason when I go to sleep I am not worrying that the sun isn't going to rise.

Best Answer

F uk, your right. Ok, ah, i'm not going to die then.

Best Answer

Lack of brain activity.

Best Answer

Naturally, I hope.

Best Answer

Atheist or not we are still all going Home when it is done. They have just chosen to experience a life where they don't believe in the Other Side. But I guess truthfully we will all find out where we go afterward when the time comes and not before.

Best Answer

At the moment of death there is always a hint of doubt of the great unknown and of waking up in a chicken egg.

Best Answer

I can't imagine not knowing there is a better place past this. What would be the purpose of God's creation of man just to rot in the dirt forever?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

You can't judge everyone by how you feel about things or how you get through life or meet death.

Everyone has their own way of living or dying ... and it's up to them to deal with it in their own way.

Best Answer

I guess I will die as I will die. Both my parents died of cancer. My dad was an atheist, my mom was a believer. In the end, they both died.

Best Answer

“Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money. You talk about a good bullshit story, HOLY ****"

― George Carlin

im not saying that nothing happens when you die... but really all science proves is that you rot in the ground. how are you so convinced that something is going to happen when you die? For example... all the dates that the world is going to end....my life has been hard and a god that is supposed to be perfect right?... but let me ask you this. what kind of god would let a drug addict mother pump heroin into her 7 year old son? dont know? yeah me either.... because it happened to me. and if there is a heaven and hell.... well i know where im going. and i hope they serve beer down there.

Best Answer

No one KNOWS what lies ahead. Belief in a religion or in atheism requires faith, not factual evidence.

Best Answer

Atheism does not require faith you fool. It is opposite of faith. It's not believing in things for which there is no evidence.

Best Answer

Merriam Webster | dictionary.com > faith noun ˈfāth > 2b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof

Best Answer

Comfortably it will be sad but I know i wont mind being dead (i wont exist at all) so i have literally nothing to fear from death.

To be honest i would be terrified if I thought i had to carry on for eternity never ending.

Best Answer

Especially an eternity in heaven. Imagine spending an eternity with a bunch of christians? Ahhh!!!

Best Answer

hahahaha i got to get away from all these people.....i would kill myself but im already dead. ****! someone take me to hell its more fun down there... i dont want to play bible verse trivial pursuit for all eternity

Best Answer

Calm and pain free.

Best Answer

In anticipation?

Best Answer