Been to both places - and they are at different ends of the spectrum. Atlantis has something to do all the time. Maui is really, really laid back. Lots and lots of famous people have homes on Maui. Atlantis is not cheap, but Maui costs even more.

Best Answer

Definitely Maui. Atlantis is like being on vacation on a disneyland cruiseship.

Best Answer

Definitely Maui. I've spent a lot of time there and it's one of the most naturally beautiful places on Earth. It's wild and lush, has mountains and valleys; excellent hiking, surfing, diving and snorkeling; you can hike, bike, or drive to the summit of Haleakala--a dormant crater 10,000 ft up. There are amazing beaches--some with white sand, some with black sand, and even a couple with red sand. If you go in the winter, you'll see dozens of humpback whales and spinner dolphins. There are cute little hippie towns (Paia!). There are several amazing/dangerous unpaved highways you can drive. Countless waterfalls, dense bamboo forests, daily rainbows, and constant eye-gasms. <br />
Atlantis doesn't even begin to compare--it's like asking if you should go to Paris or Detroit. How is this even a question?1

Best Answer

Costa Maya mexico for me but if I have to pick Alantis

Best Answer

Maui for me i wanna get some maui wowie from the source

Best Answer