shoot to kill

Best Answer

dude I was ready to. lol

Best Answer

Oh wow, I would have freaked out too, I don't know how you wouldn't notice a baby in a cart :-/

Best Answer

What would have provoked her to move your baby? I guess it's possible she wasn't aware, if she was looking at things on the shelf, instead of what cart she had.

Best Answer

see that's what I thought too.. but she was with other people.. and they had her cart.. and her cart wasn't next to me. . so how did she mistake mine for hers? and what bothers me most.. when it happened.. she was very laid back about it.. whereas I would have been "Holy sh1t I'm so fcking sorry!" kinda deal. :l

Best Answer

There's really no way to tell if she made a mistake.... or not. But I wouldn't let it stress me out, your babies safe, and fine. And we all know you're gonna be super vigilant now, and there's no chance it'll ever happen again.

Best Answer

Wow...

Best Answer

Damn. SCARY!!!! I don't know which it was, but I don't blame you for reaction.

Best Answer

Wow. If she in fact grabbed a cart with a child in it absentmindedly, she REALLY needs to start paying more attention. She's lucky you didn't knock her out, it would've been understandable..

Best Answer

If the baby were in the bottom part of the cart and quiet, it seems possible for it to be a mistake.

Best Answer

maybe a mistake - but you never know, I don't blame you for your reaction either.

Best Answer

Does the store sell babys?

Best Answer