I snapped on a woman @ Sam'sClub earlier for walking away w/ my baby. I was looking at bread & I had him right next to me. but across from me so I wouldn't cause traffic in the aisle. I turn back & I see him gone. So I look at my husband & son. Neither of them have him. Then I see my baby in my cart & this woman pushing him.. like 15/20 ft away from me.. My instant reaction when I noticed.. "What the fck are you doing?!.. Rico she has the baby!!" (my husband) then as I caught up to her "What the fck is the matter with you!?!?" She grabbed my cart "by mistake" she "wasn't paying attention".. at first I figured ok honest mistake.. it happens I guess.. & I felt bad.. Rico & I kinda got the energy drained out of us from the sudden scare.. but being at home.. & looking back at it.. No. How the fck do you miss a car seat in a cart? Only my baby was in the cart. That's what I get for turning my back. FOR A SECOND! I'm never gonna look at bread again. lol gonna stay @ home forever. Your thoughts?
Cosreal Cosreal 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 12, 2012

okay, so lets be honest. im not always the most observant of people.... <br />
but if i didnt come in with a kid, and one appeared in my cart...?<br />
ummm YEAH i would notice!!!!

Best Answer

shoot to kill

Best Answer

dude I was ready to. lol

Best Answer

Oh wow, I would have freaked out too, I don't know how you wouldn't notice a baby in a cart :-/

Best Answer

What would have provoked her to move your baby? I guess it's possible she wasn't aware, if she was looking at things on the shelf, instead of what cart she had.

Best Answer

see that's what I thought too.. but she was with other people.. and they had her cart.. and her cart wasn't next to me. . so how did she mistake mine for hers? and what bothers me most.. when it happened.. she was very laid back about it.. whereas I would have been "Holy sh1t I'm so fcking sorry!" kinda deal. :l

Best Answer

There's really no way to tell if she made a mistake.... or not. But I wouldn't let it stress me out, your babies safe, and fine. And we all know you're gonna be super vigilant now, and there's no chance it'll ever happen again.

Best Answer

Wow...

Best Answer

Damn. SCARY!!!! I don't know which it was, but I don't blame you for reaction.

Best Answer

Wow. If she in fact grabbed a cart with a child in it absentmindedly, she REALLY needs to start paying more attention. She's lucky you didn't knock her out, it would've been understandable..

Best Answer

If the baby were in the bottom part of the cart and quiet, it seems possible for it to be a mistake.

Best Answer

maybe a mistake - but you never know, I don't blame you for your reaction either.

Best Answer

Does the store sell babys?

Best Answer