I have a boy in my math class. We've really barely talked, but we sort of stalk each other throughout the school day (OK, we do stalk)... And whenever we're in class I feel this INSANE magnetic attraction. We always end up sitting as close as possible to each other with all our legs pointed at one another, leaning towards at each other, hands stretched across the desk---Both of us at the edges of our seats, looking at each other every so often, and it's bloody ridiculous. I just want to jump across the damn desk and hug him. EXCEPT we're too shy. How do I bridge this gap?
Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 8 Answers Jan 16 in Dating & Relationships

throw erasers at him :D

Best Answer

Eh I date girls it's a bit different!

Buttttt maybe ask him some questions about the homework and slowly start getting to know him a bit better (:

I absolutely know this didn't help but oh well :P

Best Answer

Is this that same kid who is clumsy beyond ever being normal around you?... if so, maybe you two ought to hang out away from school and get to know each other a little bit before you start making any wedding plans.... lol

Best Answer

I concur, ahah.

Best Answer

jump across the desk and lay a lip lock on him !! that will surely get his attention. :)

Best Answer

Haha-yes.

Best Answer

sometimes you gotta be bold. :)

Best Answer

I am bold usually. It's just DIFFERENT with him. More to lose, if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

yeah, I know what you mean, but, sooner or later you will have to make your move. you could write him a simple note, and see what happens :)

Best Answer

Good idea. :-D

Best Answer

I hope it works out for you ! let me know what happens. :)

Best Answer

wink and smile at him, wait for his move

Best Answer

also ask him for a pencil and smile/blush when you *accidentally* touch his hand.

Best Answer