Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 19 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Hobbies

Intelligent and nice, because anyone who appears to me to be attractive won't be when I find out they aren't intelligent and nice.

Best Answer

I want all three. Why should I settle?

Best Answer

intelligent, nice<br />
when you care enough about someone, you find them attractive no matter what they look like. intelligence makes for a good companion, nice makes life enjoyable.

Best Answer

I'll pick Perfect. Because I am I.

Best Answer

Attractive, Intelligent. I'm so hateful that she doesn't need to be nice.

Best Answer

Intelligent and nice, that makes you attractive

Best Answer

I pick all 3, if i can manage to be all 3, she can too.

Best Answer

intelligent and nice.. if he is attractive but mean, its just the same... so better choose intelligent and nice

Best Answer

attractive and nice i don't care how smart a girl is as long as shes sexy and not a *****

Best Answer

Attractive & nice. Why? In order to reach people, it's good to be soft on the eyes! I wouldn't want Frankenstein to preach to me about anything! And nice: if you are truly nice inside and out...you will find yourself alive more often ! Not many intelligent people survive the wrath of their knowledge! I've read enough about people getting into trouble because they'd say that we weren't the center of the universe...Galeleo

Best Answer

Intellegent and Nice<br />
Attractive does not last for life. Most people who are attractive lose it ny the age of 40. But intellegence lasts longer and people can be nice all their lives.

Best Answer

Intelligent , we can always groom you! ;)

Best Answer

Intelligent & nice. Because we all lose our looks when we are OAPs!

Best Answer

Intelligent & nice <br />
Looks don't matter if someone's a complete ******. It makes them ugly for that alone.<br />
You need someone to be intelligent to hold a conversation and well being nice gets you places. Nobody wants to be around a ****

Best Answer

Both , you can hear your heart beat.

Best Answer