Hello. I'm native french and am relatively fluent as writing in english but i'm not that good for oral speaking. So I'm asking you if you'd mind chatting with me ? ^^
turok52 turok52 18-21, M 3 Answers Jul 2 in Community

Best Answer

Thank you very much for your link ! But it requires flash and for freedom reasons, I can't use it. :/

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thank you ! But, what does it stands for ?

Best Answer

It doesn't stand for anything.

Best Answer

Okay, thank you !

Best Answer

I am not very good in English...

Best Answer

Would you want chatting in order to together level up our english ? ^^

Best Answer

You'd just probably be discouraged. My voice sounds bad.

Best Answer

As you want !
By the way, if you want improve your french, as a native speaker I could help a bit. ^^

Best Answer

I think French is hard. :O

Best Answer

One way that helps, is to telephone companies and shops here in England and ask about products, delivery and store location. Just a number of fairly short calls can really help.

Best Answer

Oh, very great idea !
I never thought of that !
But isn't it a little awkward to call companies if it's not really to request their services ?

Best Answer

It need not be. Just if you have a question about something, instead of calling your local shop, make the call to England. Avoid calling retail shops in London since most staff are hardly able to speak English themselves.

Best Answer