Sorry my American brothers, no NFL pla<x>yer could compete down under, he'd get killed

Best Answer

Maybe so...but they sure make a heck of a lot of money...how much do they get Downunder?? I like both sports.

Best Answer

Guess there will be a rise in brain injuries on both sides of the ocean!!! I played High School football & college football & semi pro....I'm paying for it now with a lot of serious knee pain!!!!

Best Answer

American Football is boring at the professional level. College ball is much more interesting.<br />
I used to watch a lot of Australian Rules, kind of lime Rugby,...<br />
One thing though... the pads and helmets? Those linesmen are huge! 300 lbs, 6foot 4... You need the pads when playing with them.

Best Answer

Yes they may be that big but would not last 2hours in our game

Best Answer

Its a very different game. Someone like Tim Tebow would do very well. Any noseguard? Not at all.

Best Answer

American Football has become pay to play...but College Football is serious cause they play for free....much better game...I watch college ball far more than pro.

Best Answer

The day that an Aussie rules, is the day that I leave E.P.

Best Answer

You must not have seen a real game....it is extremely physical &amp; no real padding, or helmet. If you ever played any sandlot football then you might get an idea of what it is like.

Best Answer

Aussie rules.

Best Answer

aussie rules , a real mans game

Best Answer

Very true, yet still a very different game

Best Answer

very true and our players are more fitter, maybe your players are stronger

Best Answer

No debate, but also a very different style of game

Best Answer