i think the abbos should just shut the fcuk up and be happy with what they got. im half abbo half aussie and i believe the british settlers wer right in ther place, the abbos kept reniggin on their deals and killin settlers, and also - who defended australia from the japs! im proud to be an aussie, ashamed to be an abbo.

Best Answer

Wow you have your early Australian history wrong. Some tribes just didn't even know english came for over a century so how can they agree with what a tribe they never met might have said 100 years earlier. Read you history from more than one source.

Best Answer

you think your so smart, maybe you should scratch up on ur history, british settlers made deals and trades with certain tribes, and those VERY SAME TRIBES renigged on ther deals and started killing the british. so wow you must be one of those backstabbing white people who claim to be black just for the attention, because you certainly did not get a good education.

Best Answer

I thought you of all people who know the real history of the settlement of Australia .
Who has been feeding you such bullshite ?

Best Answer

Who has been feeding YOU bullshit!! One half of my family arrived hear in the first fleet, my great grandfather died defending this land, the other side of my family, inbred that's right ther inbred!! Iv herd enough abouut this war between the seetlers and the so called natives, I don't need to argue the truth will always remain so no matter how many thick headed white trash ***** tell it different.

Best Answer

Im realty embarrased that they chose a day like Australia day to cause a scene and scare the living daylights out of a women, you can tell by the pictures in the papers and on the news she was scared. Anybody would be, 200 angry people, and some of them tapping on the glass of the restaurant till its shaking. Thats not what I call productive Protesting!

Best Answer

They are getting quite agressive which was shown by what happened recently in Canberra.I live in a state where there are alot of them.I am starting to feel scared.

Best Answer

What movement ?<br />
The tent embassy ? If so my god it was blown out of proportion , over kill .

Best Answer

Wow that was along time ago .

Best Answer

explain !! btw HELLO MATE !!! XD

Best Answer

HELLO MATEY , HOWS YA BEEN ??

Best Answer

M'GOOOOOD !!! (((HUGS))) Hows U ? XD

Best Answer