NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 23 Answers Aug 21, 2013 in Community

Canada has been a good neighbor to America as well.

I hope people understand that individuals are not all like the govt.

Best Answer

When the United States sneezes, Canada coughs... btw Canada and United states are on same America land, just sayin.... Oh and there is also central and south America

Best Answer

Yes,our Northern cousins rock!

Best Answer

And we're glad to have y'all.

Best Answer

That's good to hear. Personally I'm ashamed of what happened, but it was three very nasty fellows that did a horrible thing, and I know that any decent American feels some degree of shame because those kids shouldn't have had a gun. I'm pro second amendment but we have to have better laws and that's all there is to it. Those kids are evil because something is wrong here and those kids had a gun because something is wrong here.

Best Answer

Yes, Australians seem to be very friendly toward Americans, for the most part, and their friendship is truly appreciated by us. Not so sure you're right about no one else wanting to be our friends, however.

Best Answer

I believe the British will always be America's friends.

Best Answer

I've heard that about the British, AND Aussies.

Best Answer

and with friends like that.......lol ;)

Best Answer

Go take your meds NedKelly

Best Answer

Why is that? the whole world truly believe US Americans may I precise are rude, selfish, can’t keep their nose in their pants, you name it but they are humans like all others and imperfect like all of us...

but those who thinks America is the united states, I mean where would that leave Canada, central and south America?

Best Answer

You know Aussies! I am one and not all are unaware but...

Best Answer

Stop teasing them. They believed you for a second there.

Best Answer

Hahaha! Thanks Ned.

Best Answer

we have many who'll take our foreign aid dollars though,and we still have a few friends left

Best Answer

It's lonely being number 1, but we always seem to end up there. LOL

Best Answer

we don't care...really

Best Answer

That is true! Bless our Aussie friends :-)

Best Answer

Be careful, or we'll introduce you to fried beer.

Best Answer

Australians rock! As an American who has occasional interaction with the Aussies, I've found that they are friendly, out-going, and kind in their words and actions. I love having them around! Btw, Canadians are pretty cool too. Sweet and friendly.

Best Answer