Stick.

Best Answer

Depends, you want me to drive it, or do something with it that EP's naughty word filter will probably turn into *********

Best Answer

Just drive it. But trust me, I would do the same thing with it. I love the stick. :-D

Best Answer

*weird look*...but...you don't have lady-parts...your a guy.
How are you supposed to......
.....eeeewwww!!!!!
I'm never diving one of your cars ever!!!!!!

Best Answer

Heehee. I don't need lady parts. I could say the same for you.......Yuck, I will never drive one of your cars either. :P

Best Answer

manual..(stick)..it's real driving and a testament as to how good you are as a driver.

Best Answer

I honestly don't feel in control of the vehicle unless it is a manual. An automatic is just so restricting, plus I keep looking for the clutch when I drive an automatic. :P

Best Answer

i agree..but automatics are great for eating and driving.

Best Answer

Um.....I drive a manual, can eat, talk, smoke a cigarette, and obey all the rules of the road including signaling when I am turning or changing a lane. Automatics are just for people who can't concentrate. :P

Best Answer

bollocks

Best Answer

manual

Best Answer

awesomeness. I agree. :-)

Best Answer

Both automatic is still faster in some ways but there is a reason shelby GT have six speeds as automatics will not take that much power on the street.

Best Answer

AUTOMATIC.<br />
SA12IED

Best Answer

s10 Chevy. 5 speed big whoop. it's a pain in my old ***. and it's flat in Dallas

Best Answer

Automatic.. unless you wanna buy a new clutch and gears :P

Best Answer

Yeah, you can just buy a whole new automatic transmission (which costs more) instead. :P

Best Answer

I don't know how to drive..

Best Answer