lobezno lobezno 22-25, M 18 Answers Jul 11, 2012

No. I'm too paranoid. I just assume they're all serial killers.

Best Answer

now see you were the guy I HATED back when I was 14

Best Answer

A few times. A Polish girl and German boy who wanted to see a Scottish glen I was going to and later a French girl who had been dumped int he middle of nowhere.

Best Answer

yes - once - mid 90's - bastard stole my cellphone - have i since - no way!

Best Answer

Yes, but it has been a long time, it was late in the 70s, I don't do that anymore.

Best Answer

No, they're to heavy for me to lift.

Best Answer

Use to be I couldn't pass them up. Haven't picked up a hitchhiker in a long time.

Best Answer

back in the 80's

Best Answer

Yes, I have

Best Answer

Twice, once an old woman walking along the hi-way and the other a man that guided us to a town we would never have reached without him (hundreds of unmarked tracks and possible landmines off the track). I was especially grateful to hitchhiker number 2.

Best Answer

Yes, years and years ago. They were in the army and I was going to a horse racing event, where they were stationed nearby

Best Answer

Yes, when I was trucking. they will never find them!

Best Answer

Every couple of days I pick up walkers here on the island as they start walking the road on which the bus doesn't run so I stop & offer them a lift into town (7 miles)..Dont know if I would do it on the mainland though..

Best Answer

only when I need a convenient body

Best Answer

No. I used to hitch-hike in the 70s, and it was a beautiful thing. When I stopped, it was to the point where the cops would stop the car picking one up, instead of dealing with the people hitching. I don't know the scene now. Trust is a heavy issue, for sure!

Best Answer

I have helped others out when ive seen them walking on the side of the road in a desolate area. But I have not in a long time since the last one turned out to be a hooker who spent the entire time trying to get me to pay her for acts. now I would only help if the conditions were very inclimate.

Best Answer

I have picked up hitch hikers when I was single and had my 45 under my seat.

Best Answer