I like them any way, but my favorite is just plain. Nom nom nom....

Best Answer

mmmmhmmmmm.. PLain is dee bomb

Best Answer

anyway, but some good ways are just plain, or on toast with salt over them, or in salads, or you can put an avocado on the motor of your fridge for 3-4 days, take it off and eat it and it tastes really good, or you can sprinkle sugar over an avocado.

Best Answer

ANY WAY! plain salted cut on food/salad guacamole spread on a sandwich like mayo...i want one now.

Best Answer

On a salted specialty cracker...the kind where you go..."Oh, gee that's kind of expensive, but what the heck, I'm worth it."<br />
When I was a child, my mom would savor her avocado on saltines. I would ask for a cracker with avo and she would just say..."go away"...maybe that's why I buy tons of avocados now...and the best crackers I can find....oh, and yeah....I share them with my daughter!!!!

Best Answer

Sugar and OJ.

Best Answer

For some reason i cant stomach eating them plain but i put them on or IN several other foods.

Best Answer