Should I wait for him as he doesn't have a key for the door or should I get some sleep??
Eloisiane Eloisiane 41-45, F 10 Answers Aug 30 in Parenting & Family

Get some sleep.. He isn't thinking about you or the family.. He will figure it out..

Best Answer

Why is he out at a pub and you're stuck int he motel with the kids? I would let him figure out how he's going to get back in. Why didn't he leave with the key anyway?

Best Answer

He wanted to go and enjoy himself I suppose... We weren't at the motel when he went to the pubs and I needed the key to get in the room.. The reception is shut now.. I will rest until he knocks at the door..

Best Answer

Get some sleep, The motel management can let him in, besides your hubby is being inconsiderate

Best Answer

I will.. The reception is closed now though.. So I will get up when he knocks at the door..

Best Answer

I wouldn't wait. If he wants to get in later, then he can knock or have the front desk call up. He's a big boy.

Best Answer

Yes...I will need to get up to open the door as the reception is shut now... I will rest until he gets here..

Best Answer

I'm disgusted.

Best Answer

:/ sorry..

Best Answer

Why are you sorry, you didn't do anything wrong.

Best Answer

No, I didn't do anything wrong.. I came back at the motel at 1:30am.. I am sorry because you feel disgusted..

Best Answer

Disgusted that someone would do that to you dear. ((hugs))

Best Answer

Hugging you too.. Thank you..

Best Answer

sleep

Best Answer

Light OUT!!! Lol

Best Answer

A grown family woman on a weekend trip With her family , who needs an Anonymous Website to make a decision, pathetic

Best Answer

I didn't ask anyone to make a decision...just asked others opinion... And I am not pathetic.

Best Answer

To be asking for opinions in this,, a grown a$$ woman, uh, yeah u r

Best Answer

Whatever...

Best Answer

Get some sleep and dream of me ;)

Best Answer

I will get some sleep.. ;)

Best Answer

No dreams ? Lol

Best Answer

I might but not likely of you though! :P

Best Answer

:( stranger things have happened lol

Best Answer

Well if it happens that you appear in my dream..I will et you know! ;)

Best Answer

Thank you ,looking forward to hearing about it ;)

Best Answer

I had a dream but you weren't in it.. :)

Best Answer

I'm crushed lol are you sure ?

Best Answer

;) not sure no...you could have been hiding somewhere and I just didn't see you! :P

Best Answer

That was me under the bed lol

Best Answer

;) I'll check there next time!

Best Answer

Don't forget to fill me in lol

Best Answer

;) I will! All I know is that there was a bed in my dream last night..and I was looking for someone...but darn! I didn't check under the bed!!!

Best Answer

Lol look there first next time

Best Answer

:) I'll try to remember!!

Best Answer