I'm a guy (obviously), around 14 years old and am just starting to go through puberty. I have noticed some hair down there, but my stuff isn't to big yet... (this is super embarrassing). Anyway, my balls seem to itch ALL THE TIME. It might just be from sweat or puberty, but I'm slightly concerned it could be something else... It's super uncomfortable, especially at school, and is super embarrassing too... Any advice besides "see a doctor?"
WasabiHero WasabiHero 18-21, M 9 Answers Mar 13, 2012

Tell your parents you want to go to the doctor. It's your "junk". You'll want to be using it for a long time.

Don't ask people on the internet for cures because people like Daphney1001 may misinform you. At the very least, get the opinion from a professional first and then ignore that advice and listen to people who frighten you with words like "toxins". :)

Best Answer

Dude I have the same prob btw I'm 13 now and it's super annoying and also the sudden boners popin up its soo embarrassing

Best Answer

It may well be nothign except the hair growing in that you ar enot yet accustomed to. Or it could be some minor irritation.

First make sure you shower and wash your balls thoroughly every day plus after any activity that causes you to get sweaty. If that clears it up you are good to go.

Also, check out the fabric of your underwear. Some fibres can cause irritation which can be compounded by sweat, etc. 100% cotton shoudl nto cause a problem whiel polyester, spandex or other synthetics could. You might need to experiment wiht different ones for a few days at a time to see if that eases th eitch. Could even go commando for a few days.

And last but not least, if it isn't your underwear or being sweaty you could try shaving. Though maybe you aren't psyched up for that just yet.

And iof all else fails, time to get the doctor to check things out.

Best Answer

It could be a case of Tinea and you could use one of various over the counter medications for that like Tolnaftate, Desitin, etc. You can also ask your Pharmacist.

Best Answer

Gold Bond Powder! An oldie but a goodie! Men have been using it on their junk for ages.

Best Answer

Thanks! I'll have to try it. I heard it burns a little bit, though

Best Answer

warning: dont put anything on your skin that you wont put in your mouth. Its very unhealthy.your skin will absorb it and then your liver has to deal with the toxins...just my 2 cents

Best Answer

Your skin is just getting used to your peach fuzz.nothing to worry about

Best Answer

Thanks a bunch. I thought it might just be a simple solution.

Best Answer