Veizad Veizad 31-35, M 12 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

*insert sound of contented sigh*

Best Answer

I love it when I know somebody enough that we don't have to speak. Just knowing the other person is around is enough.

Best Answer

Honestly, it does not matter if I am around someone who is so quiet or talkative. I would still feel awkward either way.

If I have to choose which one I prefer, I would say awkward conversation. At least I can feel more comfortable moving around or leaving.

Best Answer

There will be no such thing as comfortable silence with the one with whom conversation becomes awkward. The silence is awkward, which is why people begin to talk silly awkward things hoping for there to be a fast forward button in that moment in time.

I like enjoyable conversations with comfortable silences in between.

Best Answer

awkward, when you feel awkward about the silence.....

Best Answer

I prefer comfortable silence. It says that we are such good friends that we can be with one another without the need to say something. :)

Best Answer

Awkward conversation because i have found that they are ironically very revealing

Best Answer

Comfortable silence.

Best Answer

definitely comfortable silence

Best Answer

uncomfortable silence.

Best Answer

comfortable silence for sure

Best Answer