Guys if you want boob jobs too that fine by me ;)
DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 124 Answers Mar 1, 2012

I have small boobs and in the past I have wished that they were a little bigger, but I have grown to love them now and am quite happy with the way that they are.

Best Answer

small boobs are very sexy and perky. celebrate them very much. i think smaller yabbos are more firm and wonderful to hold in my hands.

Best Answer

you do know that anything over a mouth full is a waste anyways don;t you ??lol

Best Answer

i love all breasts, just as they are. time to stop this notion that there is an ideal template for a boob job, aka, a perfect breast. what's up with that? all breasts are beautiful forget about boob jobs!

Best Answer

No...I have plenty..but even if I had small boobs..I would love them and be happy with what I as given!!

Best Answer

No! I am a full A cup and proud of it. Not to mention they'll grow NATURALLY once I have children and get older...besides, who wants a man who's attracted to something FAKE?

Best Answer

Natural is best...always.

Best Answer

no matter the size i prefer gals with natural boobs

Best Answer

Maybe a bit of a lift if someone else paid, but I wouldn't have implants. I don't need them but I like my boobs to jiggle.

Best Answer

I feel the same. A lift is fine, if anything.

Best Answer

no..nothing wrong with the way my creator made me...and why would i want bags of saline or silicone inserted into my chest?

Best Answer

Natural, any size....

Best Answer

i ****** hate breast implants, why in the world would you want to take something as special as breast and much them up? i can understand a breast reduction but implants is just insane to me and a major turn off

Best Answer

I don't need one but if I did I would certainly do it! I'd hope they turn out like Dita Von Teese's who, if I didn't know, would have thought they were completely natural ;-)

Best Answer

I am pretty much flatchested and would love to be even a C cup. I would get it done but I worry as it is quite a risky procedure and expensive. I do hate having no boobs though. It's wrong but I feel less of a woman because of it. Other women complain that they have small chests when they are a C or D cup, it makes me feel even worse listening to them.

Best Answer

From a gentlemunk: I've seen some that are very nice, but those are the ones that are either merely intended to uplift some age-derived sagging or designed to be in proportion to the woman's body. Then there are the ones you see on cable softcore **** that look like somebody glued bowling balls onto a woman--it's hard not to just burst out laughing. Basically, if you can tell they're fake by look or feel, then they didn't work.

Best Answer

Best Answer

no I wouldn't have one done, don't need it lol

Best Answer

That's for darn sure!

Best Answer

Bad stuff. Why should it matter if your **** are small? Its gross when they get them done. I like it all natural.

Best Answer

I likebwomen with small boobs.frake ones suck

Best Answer

[Male view] <br />
How sexy are they? If they are so good why bother with the woman - just settle for a sac of silicone!<br />
Not a big version lover anyway but I fail to see the attraction of a plastic bag filled with gunk - I have this idea that the people who feel the need to go in for this form of mutilation probably also go in for false teeth, hair pieces, false legs/arms, nails etc etc. The more I think about it the more I think that a blow-up doll would be a cheaper & better alternative.<br />
Imagine undressing for bed - what are they likely to remove first and, if they don't remove it, is it real or just another false bit!

Best Answer

No, they're already big enough for me.

Best Answer

I think my boobs are a good size for my body, so I wouldn't get a boob job. If I did it'd cause more back problems, then they'd look gross later in life.

Best Answer

Seriously, if you already have back problems, adding more weight to the front side of your body is just a bad idea. :/

Best Answer

big natural bobs are really attractive.

Best Answer