StephanieManoso StephanieManoso 31-35, F 18 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Okay.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

What do you do for a living and how long have you been doing it? How did you get into that field? Do you think you may want to do something else or do you love what you do?

Best Answer

my main proffesion is being a bounty hunter, more about that is writen on my profile if you wanna see. ive been doing in scince nearly 27 and i love it! :) i blackmailed my cusin vinnie to let me get into it, and now i work for my hubby :) sorry i know i can't spell

Best Answer

What do you think of crossdressers?

Best Answer

that they have a right to their own opinions in life and they shouldn't be judged by prejudice. :)

Best Answer

You're making a splendid point for yourself--it's almost as good as a dream. You're demanding a question in a place where people give answers. That says everything that you need to know about yourself, right there. You can accept it and deal and become a different person in your actions and have a great life or you can continue being the little self-absorbed snit that you are and spend twenty years and forty grand in therapy to learn what I just wrote ba<x>sed on the very good part of yourself that asked the question. Nurture that little puppy cause it's dying to get out.

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

Way to go! Grab the bull by the horns. Question; Are you Nekkid?? :-D

Best Answer

nope, clothed in a shirt and bikini cause im by the pool

Best Answer

how do you like your eggs?

Best Answer

hard-boiled or fried :)

Best Answer

nice:) what are your dancing skills like?

Best Answer

i failed when i was a kid in dancing lessons cause i hated that my mom pushed me into doing it, so i just knocked heads and stomped on feet, like i blew the oven up in cookery class by boiling water :( but now i love to rock out and i think im an alright dancer.

Best Answer

lol!!!! ok then. How important is your family to you?

Best Answer

my blood family and i have a big break up a while ago, and i sought out friends that i now consider my true family, recently ive got closer to my real family tho :)

Best Answer

thats nice:) family can be quite a pain. :)

Best Answer

yeah, i have a 'perfect' sister, a ***** of a mom, or she used to be, shes a bit better now, a scilent dad who supported me but is just really quiet now, and a crazy grand-mother that loves sex and i know ill turn into her

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like you have very exciting family Steph. The last part got me:)

Best Answer

What are the price of peanuts in China?

Best Answer

depending on the supplier, quality, type, and shipping costs, between $700-1000 (roughly) per tonne.

Best Answer

are you going to answer all these questions?

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

Why do hot dogs and buns usually come in different numbered packs?<br />
I mean I buy a pack of ten hot dogs and the buns come in packs of a dozen? What am I gonna do with two extra buns? ****** me off.

Best Answer

because they natuarally presume that you would be buying many packs of each and so to balence each other out you would buy 10 packd of 12 buns, and 12 packs of 10 hot dogs :)

Best Answer

Why would I ever do that, though?
It makes no sense..

Best Answer

lol, its mostly for company use, or party use :)

Best Answer

who are you to be changing the rules?

Best Answer

a random person that loves to paint the town red

Best Answer

how tall are you?

Best Answer

depends on what kinna shoes im wearing :)

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

No fair, you can't do that . I'm telling on you. haha

Best Answer