LiveMyLife LiveMyLife 31-35, F 22 Answers Jun 28, 2010

If sucking makes things bigger, than politicans would be HUGE!!

Best Answer

According to my mum a few months after starting date dad she found her breasts were a size bigger as she puts it he knew how to handle them.

Best Answer

Yes, breasts get larger if sucked regularly. (Technically, if there's a lot of nipple stimulation.) If you do this enough, it will bring in milk -- 'induced lactation' -- however that takes probably 10 sessions of 10 minutes or more per day for a couple of months. You might gain a couple of inches on band size and one or possibly two cup letters. This must be 'forever' -- milk doesn't stay around like a can of juice in the refrigerator, but only when it is being removed at least several times a day.

Some people can do this with a breast pump but that's much less effective.

There might some permanent gain after stimulation is stopped, but not all that much.

Size gain from less stimulation (not enough for lactation) would be less, maybe SOME, and some increase in firmness.

A more likely cause of size gain for a woman in a relationship is taking birth control pills.

Best Answer

If it were true, surely no one would pay for plastic surgery? They could just use a vacuum cleaner hose!

Best Answer

Is that really a woman asking that?

Best Answer

Yes I am a woman. I bumped into an old friend and noticed that her breasts were bigger (natural not implants). She told me that it was because her new boyfriend is obsessed with sucking them. She also said it was a well known fact but to be honest, I've never heard of it before!!

Best Answer

I hope so... It would make my life a alot easier

Best Answer

Wanna find out? Lets try it!!!!! Ha Ha Ha

Best Answer

I'd love to do some experimenting...

Best Answer

Sure.....just like a man *********** on them will make them bigger. I sure hope she was just kidding you.

Best Answer

I hope Not!

Best Answer

I heard they may start lactating if you do it too often... bahahaha.

Best Answer

No..... I whould say she might have been wearing a good bra and her BF is making her feel like her boobs are getting bigger, or she did get implants and didnt want to tell you!!!

Best Answer

wanna find out? hha sorry me saying something nasty xD

not my habit :p

Best Answer

not really as it take a lot of sucking and it needs to be quite regular and for prolonged periods of time. When a woman has a baby there is a hormone released that induces the letdown of milk. There is some belief that if a woman thinks about breastfeeding a baby and having one combined with sucking regularly for 30 mins or more at a time that her body will become tricked into lactating.

Best Answer