LiveMyLife LiveMyLife 31-35, F 43 Answers Jun 28, 2010

Yes, breasts get larger if sucked regularly. (Technically, if there's a lot of nipple stimulation.) If you do this enough, it will bring in milk -- 'induced lactation' -- however that takes probably 10 sessions of 10 minutes or more per day for a couple of months. You might gain a couple of inches on band size and one or possibly two cup letters. This must be 'forever' -- milk doesn't stay around like a can of juice in the refrigerator, but only when it is being removed at least several times a day.<br />
Some people can do this with a breast pump but that's much less effective.<br />
There might some permanent gain after stimulation is stopped, but not all that much.<br />
Size gain from less stimulation (not enough for lactation) would be less, maybe SOME, and some increase in firmness.<br />
A more likely cause of size gain for a woman in a relationship is taking birth control pills.

Best Answer

If sucking makes things bigger, than politicans would be HUGE!!

Best Answer

If it were true, surely no one would pay for plastic surgery? They could just use a vacuum cleaner hose!

Best Answer

Is that really a woman asking that?

Best Answer

Yes I am a woman. I bumped into an old friend and noticed that her breasts were bigger (natural not implants). She told me that it was because her new boyfriend is obsessed with sucking them. She also said it was a well known fact but to be honest, I've never heard of it before!!

Best Answer

According to my mum a few months after starting date dad she found her breasts were a size bigger as she puts it he knew how to handle them.

Best Answer

I hope Not!

Best Answer

absolutely but they allso get rounder more sensitive erect and the areolas get bumpier then a bit darker and ... I love breastfeeding cant get enough

Best Answer

I hope so... It would make my life a alot easier

Best Answer

Wanna find out? Lets try it!!!!! Ha Ha Ha

Best Answer

Sure.....just like a man *********** on them will make them bigger. I sure hope she was just kidding you.

Best Answer

I heard they may start lactating if you do it too often... bahahaha.

Best Answer

No..... I whould say she might have been wearing a good bra and her BF is making her feel like her boobs are getting bigger, or she did get implants and didnt want to tell you!!!

Best Answer

wanna find out? hha sorry me saying something nasty xD <br />
not my habit :p

Best Answer

yes it is

Best Answer

After my first wife and I got married her breasts got bigger because I loved to suck on them.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yup that works takes time and also depends how passionately its done

Best Answer

No I don't think so at all.......BUT Having Children does increase their size for sure

Best Answer

Maybe your nipples will get bigger, and harder!

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer