springbloom10 springbloom10 36-40 8 Answers Jul 7, 2011

Adopt an older child.

Best Answer

Kids are the greatest event in a lifetime hands down. That being said they are also the biggest responsibility you will face. When you analyze the pros and cons you may wonder why on Earth any sane person would ever want children. If it is health concerns then there is an option for adoption that would satisfy conditions to giving person the chance to becoming a parent. I think a therapist and counselling could help sort out if the doubts are normal, which I think would be. Considering age and financial aspects to trying and no guarantees you will conceive are formidable areas of letdown due to complexities that may arise. good luck dear.

Best Answer

get a profile and consult a doctor.

Best Answer

A medical consutl is a must...At 38 the ivf may or may not take and there is a great risk of having a downs syndrome child (sarah Palin)

Best Answer

Go with your heart and if it doesn't work then there are an awful lot of children out there who need a mum.

Best Answer

No body here can tell you what you want or should do. You should know.<br />
Life's too short for half assed decisions, pulling out half-way and living with regret.

Best Answer

Adobt, I don't know what IVF process is?

Best Answer