I asked a question about the negative portrayls of ALL baby mamas, I hate the term, so don't answer if your going to be sarcastic, but there are rooms of women who support other women about being the other woman?
sugabuga1 sugabuga1 31-35, F 3 Answers Jun 30 in Community

Ghetto and trampy

Best Answer

I will start by saying that I won't judge someone else, especially not knowing their life and situation, but I will say that all of life is hard, and sometimes we get ourselves into tough situations and need help, even if we are doing something disrespectful and hurtful, like being the "other woman." I also feel it is more the man's fault for choosing to cheat, because sometimes the "other woman" might not have known the situation before she became emotionally attached. That being said, we are all responsible for our own actions.<br />
I am strongly of the mind that a dieing relationship needs to die on its own terms, without the pressures and hurt feelings of cheating. If your significant other is alright with cheating to be with you, how can you ever really trust them to not cheat on you as well?

Best Answer

"rooms of women that support other women about being the other women"<br />
Womenception.

Best Answer