lol,i have patience with kids whatsoever,that would drive me crazy

Best Answer

take long deep breathes as often as you need to!

Best Answer

Respect?? From a two year old? I see where you are going, but you can't expect something from someone who doesn't understand the concept.

Best Answer

Spank him hard. Without any anger or mercy.

Best Answer

try watching that one Nanny to the rescue show with that lady Jo. She's like the child whisperer

Best Answer

I just cant ignore the Hitting when the other kids end up screaming or crying because he is hitting them!! I want to be able to look forward in spending time with all of them and as time continues it is just getting worse and im finding myself not looking forward to it anymore! I love kids every kid I have ever watched and I do not expect them to be perfect all the time. But this is just one that no matter what ive tried or read nothing seems to be helping! The time out punishment is what there parents have taught them and that is how they discipline so I respect that and do what they say! I want to be the best I can for him and all of them I just don't know what to do anymore

Best Answer

I have tried positive rewards when he listens! And I understand terrible two's But the problem is is that he is making it harder because the 2 year old girl doesn't act that way towards him and she knows not to hit him and when he hits her she screams! its an all day thing! ive put on movies he likes play toys with him! but he is not the only kid in the house I cant pay more attention to him then the other four!!

Best Answer

He is a boy, she is a girl, they are different. He needs activity. Stop with the movies that is making it worse.... you will discover that when you occupy him in the correct way you won't have to deal with the conflict and screams later. Use the older kids to help occupy him, try doing boy activities and girl activities. You need to realize that boys need different activities.

Best Answer

The movie is his reward! he loves his movie and I make him popcorn and set up there little chairs!! he looks forward to it when he is good!! I understand they are different but when im saying is the other kids don't want to play with him because he hits or just takes everything away from them! When I ask the older boys to do what they are doing with him they get mad because they don't want to play with him because he is mean!

Best Answer

I also babysit at there house! I am not at my own house and the majority of things here are his things so he is in his own environment if anything the girls are out of theres because everything is boys stuff here!! I don't like to see him not doing things they are doing or getting rewarded so I try to show him and help him play with them! I do not just put the tv on and ignore them!

Best Answer

have you not heard the term " the terrible two's". Of course he is acting out. You need to be a step ahead and plan activities that occupy him. Give him positive feedback EVERY TIME he does anything you are pleased with. Stop with the negative, stop with the time out. Two is too young to understand the concepts involved in time out.

Best Answer

I understand rewarding him when he is good that is not the issue! the issue is he is just doing whatever he wants and I have four other children to pay attention too!! it can not all be about him and he hurts the other kids!! I cant just ignore his behavior and let him hit or do whatever he wants he needs to know right from wrong

Best Answer

Those are great rationalizations that fail to deal with the fact that he is two and can not understand time out. You have to plan activities that occupy him. Turn TV OFF, walk around the yard, throw him a ball, get the other 4 and 5 year old to throw him a ball, make it a game. Keep them active and their mind occupied.

Best Answer

Do they rely on u to mind the kids?? Like would they be at a loose end if u didn't?

Best Answer

My nephew is the same way - i will sit him at the table and give all the other kids dessert and he gots none becuz of his behavior. I also take his hand in mine and squeeze it hard until he sits down and relaxes. Some children are just misbehavers. Good luck

Best Answer

I know and I don't want to yell at him or not give him what the other kids have but when they are good they are rewarded! he always ends up with nothing because he does not follow the rules and he just hurts the other children! and I don't know what to do ive tried separating him he just thinks its all a joke! I just don't understand how I have 2 2 year olds and the 1 two year old undesstands when she has done something wrong but the other one doesnt

Best Answer