I would tell her some stories about bullies when I was in school, and how I handled them. I wasnt bullied myself, but I knew some people who were. I MIGHT even put me the place of the person being bullied(I have to think about that). I would guess that she probably thinks that you're pretty cool, or your friends wouldnt have asked you to babysit. If she can relate to you in that way, it might ease her mind and calm her down to the point were she will feel comfortable talking to you and eventually be able to fall asleep.<br />
I dont recommend lying to her, but maybe just a touch of embellishment....????

Best Answer

cope with the problem of the moment...an unwell child. Tell her you can both talk to Mum and Dad about the bullies at school when they get back, you may have to bunk down in a chair with her tonight until she goes to sleep. Keep up her medicines and keep an eye on her. There's not much else you can do.

Best Answer

Maybe you could tell her to draw some pictures of what she wants to do to the bullies?

Best Answer

Nurture her-cuddle. Hum softly and sing gently.

Best Answer

The best is to call her parents & let her just speak to her mom or dad... maybe she'll calm down listening to one of the parents voice. Good luck & I hope the problem with the school bullies can be resolved ASAP!

Best Answer

It kinda sounds like it's fever induced.....just keep working on the fever....and comfort her as much as you can...she will eventually calm down....

Best Answer