hi,i have a question to find total /equivalent resistance of a circuit.a balanced Wheatstone like bridge has wires coming out of the 4 terminals.in the bridge all 4 arms have 10 ohm resistance and the 4 terminal wires has 10 ohm each also.whats the total resistance and how to calculate resistance in such 4 terminal ended circuit?.only resistances are given and nothing else given .we got to find total resistance.

Best Answer

Please stop drinking

Best Answer

had 1 beer at pub and left cuz no one to talk to

Best Answer

How much before you got to the pub

Best Answer

dunno, havent stopped since friday when i got off work... wat does it matter? i'm still more sober than the people in the pub

Best Answer

Alcohol is a depressants that is what matters. It will make you feel down and depressed. How you are feeling is down to the alcohol. Yes things maybe bad, but with alcohol it will seem ten times worse.

Best Answer

There are a whole lot of negatives that you focused on, understandable of course. But number one you went out, huge thing, do not dismiss it easily. Two you want more, so are ready to make a change. Forget the drunk old man, he is off his head, so nothing he said makes sense. Going up to people and making conversation when they are in a group, is not the best way of going about things. Look for someone else on their own and strike up a conversation. Pizza is ok, order a salad as well. You are not alone, you are on EP and people care enough to answer your question and ask after your well being. Chin up mate, you are getting there, slowly but surely.

Best Answer

was nothing else to focus on, what negatives?

Best Answer

Bless, you are hard work you know. You are focusing on being alone, your foot hurting, seeing everyone else having fun but you.

Best Answer

but its true, how can i say the opposite?

Best Answer

Of course it is true, I said that. But there is nothing preventing you from looking at the positives in all that. You can choose to look at them or ignore them, up to you. Really hope you order a salad with that pizza, such a little thing but the vitamins can help you a lot, I speak from experience, a healthy diet can work wonders.

Best Answer

i hate salad... what positives are there? there was no one i could talk to

Best Answer

Then you need to buy and TAKE some vitamin tablets. Your diet is very bad if all you eat is pizza. Believe me, it really does help improve your mood eating well, or getting the correct nutriments via tablets. The positives I listed in my reply. I have depression myself, so I know how hard it is to get out there. You are stuck in the I can't mode, everything is rubbish mode. It is as simple as changing how you look at things. This is a choice you are making, and once you are aware of that, you can change. You have a lot of support from people on here, there are people who will see this and be jealous !!! You are not alone, lots of people are hurting. So keep talking and please take some of the advice you receive on board.

Best Answer

but what positives is there?

Best Answer

YOU WENT OUT. Some people hide away in doors. YOU NOTICED THE PEOPLE SOCIALIZING obviously you are ready for a change, you want to be like them, out with friends.

Best Answer

i been wanting toi be like them since i was a kid

Best Answer

Good, just need to take that extra step. Some people are lonely and reject other people, so see a positive again,

Best Answer

doesn't sound good

Best Answer

Hey man dont feel so bad, Im sure soon you will have someone to be with. Net time you go ou and wanna approach people justt ask a simple question you know like "whats that youre drinking?" or try to bum a smoke and strike up a conversation or even ask a girl what she drinks and buy her one sometimes theses things work trust me i been there man im still in the **** hole and i have hope so you can too :)

Best Answer

Lifes a *itch at times but look for new intersests, travel a bit {as youve not got any kids to hold you back} why not work in a cruise ship the life may appeal to you more and just give that home up you seem so unhappy and restless there.

Best Answer

i have no skills for that

Best Answer

well why not use the boring nights you have {no malice meant} to gain skills working in a restaurant for the Ship.

Best Answer

things can only get better.

Best Answer

now i have to sit here wanting to kill myself worse than before...

Best Answer

Rumy dont throw the towel in just yet give life another go why not try changing your diet to healthy stuff, travel, seek god, help others less fortunate than yourself.

Best Answer

That leg is worrisome, kiddo. Get it looked at.

Best Answer

it was my other leg that hurt but

Best Answer

You definately got laid by the hottest chick there!

Best Answer

Got pissed!

Best Answer