What about back in you day (whenever when it was or is)? What were/are vampires known for?
IdleTraveller IdleTraveller 22-25, F 26 Answers Feb 2, 2010

Back in my day, it was "The Lost Boys" with a leather-clad, sexy bad-*** Kiefer Sutherlandand the very hansom Jason Patric, geez, even Jami Gertz was hot. Way hotter than the dweebs they have involved with this "Twilight" saga. I feel sorry for the teens of today, they have sh*t all to look at.

Best Answer

I agree Jami Gertz was hot... wow!

Best Answer

Wow. Uh, that sounds pretty homophobic.

Best Answer

All because one vampire with bad judgement went into an abercrombie and fitch

Best Answer

buffy and angel where my favourite vampire shows off all time

Best Answer

The male **** is fill with fresh blood. Is so simple to became a vampre... And spectacular too. Pick a sterile needle and do a little puncture in the red head of your boyfriend when he is excited. If both are male, experience is so profund!. Blood flow in a little red line and all you need to do is to suck his **** quickly. Until his c*m is out, his bleeding continue... And both fluids of boys are so hot at taste. Try someone else ?

Best Answer

**** is the digit between legs... You know

Best Answer

In the movie Interview With A Vampire you must see all the gay sub plots don't you, example the main Vanoire Lastat is keen on Louis it's very clear. And Armon with the real young Dark haired boy he keeps alive by only feeding on him a little. and Armen in his likeing of Louie there are gay theams all over the movie. I loved both Armon and the little kid. Louie was hot as well. I did not like Lastat sorry for my spelling <br />
anyway I would like to start a vampire cult and screen play. My vampires would be **** suckers and not kill but every time they sucked a **** they could turn that boy into a van pier as well. the head vampire would come back to life after some remodeling is done on a old house in New York he would be a boy lover **** sucker called Daddy, and Daddy would molest boys and turn them into **** suckers in a small town in upstate New Your. four kids would try to stop the menace and would be always checking each other out to be sure one had not become a **********. This would be ever difficult because of young lust so the jokes would be endless. By the end Daddy would have quite a group of boy **** suckers and the four heroes would have a nip and tuck time wiping them out. I will call the movie Daddy Van piers Suck

Best Answer

Well I'm glad someone else said it. Back in my day, Vampires were Evil, vicious killing machines that had to be destroyed. There were great books like Dracula, and great films like The Lost Boys, From Dusk Till Dawn, Blade, Fright Night, and Near Dark. Vampires were scary, they were the embodiement of pure Evil and there were Heroes that stood up to them. There was also a mythology behind all that going back thousands of years and that was fascinating. Then.......some hack writer named Stephanie Meyer came along and ****** all of it up. Today, when people talk about vampires, they no longer talk about a taboo creature that kills people and is meant to be feared. They talk about some romantic, fairy like creature that SPARKLES....******* SPARKLES FOR GOD"S SAKE...when it goes into the sunlight, and thats just really sad. Twilight is ruining the image of the vampire. Well, maybe not, maybe someone else will come along who actually KNOWS SOMETHING about vampires, and will write a story that will give us back the vampires we used to know. Here's hoping it happens.

Best Answer

Blame it on Anne Rice for turning vampires into sulking brats.

Best Answer

I totally agree with what you're saying, except for the 'gay c*cksucking' part. If I were gay, I wouldn't want to be associated with/given responsibility for Robert Pattinson.

Best Answer

Do they suck the blood out of their ***** then?

Best Answer

Yes, the blood can be easy suck out by do a needle puncure in di*k top. Also is a pleasure for victim and the very little **** are rapidly cure.

Best Answer

SNAV-sensitive new aged vampires?:). I dont mind a change on the classic vampire characters-a la Twilight-agree with you they are a bit gay :) though.

Best Answer

Haha. I get it. Because Gay people suck *****.

watch your language.

Best Answer

So you think they exist?

Best Answer

Vampires do not sparkle

Best Answer

Vampires are anchient. The original vampire is a spider. Spiders are highly evolved.

Best Answer

You are a cold hearted ....... person .

Best Answer

In my past life a vampire was my best friend. He was known as the vampire gigolo because he seduced women. Vampires had a hypnotic charm back then and no gay attitude. No Twilight bull crap.

Best Answer

you make it sound like your a real vampire

Best Answer

I loved Vampires BEFORE they began to sparkle like diamonds. Seriously?

Best Answer