... Back in my day I could geta cheeseburger and fries with a soda for 2 dollars.
IronicAppeal IronicAppeal 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

Children had more respect

Best Answer

We had decent cartoons and Disney stars weren't w******...yet.

Also, we didn't really have cell phones. It was a dark time...

Best Answer

It was a better time .

Best Answer

Agreed. I do rather enjoy my phone though...>_>

Best Answer

Back in my day we walked 5 miles to school in the snow uphill both ways.

Best Answer

You and my dad, lol ;)

Best Answer

back in my day we double dutched

Best Answer

Back in my day, I rolled my eyes at people that said, "back in my day." How appropriate that kids roll their eyes at me nowadays. It's my compass. :P

Best Answer

YOU ARE 18-21!!! WHEN THE HELL WAS "YOUR DAY"???

Back in my day, Cheeseburgers were actually made fresh to serve and coke was served in a bottle.

Best Answer

More than ten years ago constitutes as back in my day .

Best Answer

When you were 8? Chances are that your parents paid for that cheeseburger.

Best Answer

9 and actually I used to sell my pastel pictures for a dollar and help this elderly lady. So two dollars was fairly easy to come by on my own

Best Answer

The 90s. Good times.

Best Answer

Back in my day..' **** was only on paper'

Best Answer

Back in my day, the highlight of the week was to have a slice of homemade marmalade cake on a Sunday teatime.

Best Answer

I got a pie, chocolate milk and a packet of Cheese Twisties for 20 cents.

I'm not kidding lol

Best Answer

we didn't use condoms

Best Answer

Oh yeah? Back in my day, we had to walk 5 miles for a condom. In a snow storm. With a *****!!!

Best Answer

Don't forget, "up a hill."

Best Answer

Gotta love Walter.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

pokemon ruled the schools, and I used to knock on my friends doors to ask if they can come out and play instead of text to play online

Best Answer

We had freedom, the chicks were cool, school sucked but we got through it, the music was/is the best, we didn't settle our quarrels with guns, we had muscle cars, we were raised by the Greatest Genration, but we also had, the draft, riots, drugs, the president was shot, ruby shot oswald, senator kennedy shot, mlk shot. But I will tell you I would not trade my 'back in the day' for anything, it was and is a long strange trip.

Best Answer

With respect, 'back in the day' of someone 18-21 feels like last week to me. But I get that it's relative. ;)

We were the first family in our neighbourhood to get a colour tv. The channels, as I recall, were 2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 (public television). Eventually there were UHF channels 20, 36, 44 and 54. The "remote" was me and my siblings. And tv didn't last 24 hours, either. The national anthem would play at about midnight, they announce "This concludes our broadcasting day" and there's be snow or blank screens until about 6:30 the next morning.

Riding the streetcar cost a nickel. My treat money was a quarter: 10 cents each for peanut and plain M&Ms, 5 cent for a pack of teaberry gum.

Best Answer

Nobody could not be hurt by me

Best Answer

Spice girls and backstreet boys were huge

Best Answer