I can't spill any beans about a bad driver when I know my dad is the bad driver. And just because he's Asian doesn't mean ****. >> I've seen other bad ones like Mexican, Blacks and White. D:<

Best Answer

i was on a highway and this little old lady pulls half way across, and then stops, i only had one option, to try and take the exit ,as i was turning i knew i was going to hit the trees up ahead, she speeds up and hits me in the side, like the police do when they are after someone. well to make a long story short, the police arrive and ask her , how old are you, she said i was born in the year 1901, i will never forget that

Best Answer

I once drove on the wrong side of the road for a quarter of a mile, because I couldn't drive over the median separating the lane directions....

Best Answer

I know someone who drives on the wrong side of the road if it's empty. Only in someone else car though.

Best Answer