we hang out a lot and kiss and see each other without clothes and its not weird at all. im starting to get feelings for him again. -we broke up the first time because i was only 14 and it bothered me that hes like 4 inches shorter. He hasn't really had a relationship since me, and i know he really liked me.
ohthatscray ohthatscray 18-21, F 5 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

not really.. depends on your situation but just be aware that whatever problems you guys had before, are probably going to remain.

Best Answer

Hun sometimes a good thing comes from bad ideas ;) go for it if its feels right

Best Answer

If you want looks, then don't date him.

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

You said he's 4 inches shorter, than if it keeps bugging you, don't date him even if you have a bond or whatever because that little height thing will keep bothering you.

Best Answer

good point, but i feel that hes really a good match for me, and something brought us back together, doesn't that mean something?

Best Answer

Than forget the height thing and be with him. Looks aren't even that worth it. They fade away with time.

Best Answer