Bane - Had the brain and muscle, that presence that was pure evil. Joker - Was just chaotic and unknowing. Incredibly well acted. But who was more of a challenge for Batman, you're preferred villain.
TheOrdinaryGuy TheOrdinaryGuy 18-21, M 2 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Movies & TV

Bane was played well, but i think Joker is far more Villainous. Bane was driven into villainy. Joker was never given a reason for why he is how he is, his whole appeal (for me) is that he is psychologically difficult to profile, and i think that lack of "reason", at least from a storytelling point of view, makes him all the more terrifying...as terrifying as your imagination can make him, in fact.

Best Answer

Yeah, you're dead right. Not knowing "why" or "who" made him really edgy. On top of the fact he bought an entire city to its knee's without exerting any force, really makes him something special.

Best Answer

Bane ! Definitely

Best Answer

Bane was miles better than I thought he would be. Props to Tom Hardy, really.

Best Answer

Same here , I didn't think Tom Hardy was the right man for the part but he nailed it

Best Answer