kevinsjr kevinsjr 31-35, M 7 Answers Aug 26, 2013 in Health

I suppose. Perhaps it depends on where you are. The school I go to has dirty floors, but I hardly touch doors or anything (they remain open).

Best Answer

Probably true. People do lots of dirty things with hands and spread a lot of disease.

However, some recent studies indicate that the current obsession with hand sanitizer is causing some people to live in an almost sterile environment until their natural immune system shuts down. That leaves them a lot more vulnerable to the next bacteria they encounter. You can be too sanitary.

Best Answer

So long as you don't step in something bad I would agree.

Best Answer

Since you can catch staph with your feet and you pick your nose with your hands I would say it's a tie.

Best Answer

It depends upon what the feet have been exposed to , but normally, when wearing socks and shoes, those hands are nastier by far.

Best Answer

Depends on whether a person walks barefoot and how filthy their floors are at home.

Best Answer