Young person in the wrong age category. Desires to accepted by people. Wants to be loved. Has a slight eating disorder. Has a sense of humor that not many understand. Quiet and reserved unless you know people well then you wild side is on display usually only around good friends. Does things your parents wouldn't approve of you doing.

Best Answer

haha "slight eating disorder" too funny

Best Answer

Damn pretty spot on :P

Best Answer

I can't tell if your hair is your natural color, is it?

Best Answer

this scares me. haha

Best Answer

Nah I just dyed it the other day. I'm a natural brunette

Best Answer

resevil?.. do you play on the Wii?. cause 'i can tell' i would own you on that game :)<br />
peace.

Best Answer

:P no not on the wii but I have skillll haha. Ok ur right ud probably school me lol

Best Answer

oO i only got skills if i got the gun attachment :)

Best Answer

Lol nice :D

Best Answer

You like video games and are either super vain or insecure.

Best Answer

Insecure :/

Best Answer

Your about 14, probably dig guys that wear DC and Fox **** and have a tribal tattoos n ****.

Best Answer

Holy fu¬Ęk I'm 18 &gt;&lt;

Best Answer

Best Answer

You appear to be a young female who wears make up. That's all I can say with a fair amount of certainty.

Best Answer

I agree. But will add that there's something yellow behind u.

Best Answer

Lol a lamp :D

Best Answer

You are a redhead, ashamed or fearful, want someone to search out the true you, has an older boyfriend or spouse.

Best Answer