Anything really..It doesn't matter....I just thought it'd help some people out... ⌒.⌒
AlexisOwO AlexisOwO 16-17, F 7 Answers May 11 in Community

be forgiving because the more you forgive you will be able to love more. When we hold onto our hurts/grudges and don't forgive we are closed off from loving others and receiving love.

Best Answer

Thank you for BA. :-)

Best Answer

3 things I tell the kids at school. 1. Take a real good multivitamin everyday 2. See a chiropractor every 6 months 3. Learn to meditate. If I had done those things at your age, 80% of the misery in my life could have been spared.

Best Answer

Why does a kid need to see a chiropractor?

Best Answer

Just as a tune up....

Best Answer

Don't be one of the sheep.

Best Answer

At your age I would say learn how money really works. Google Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. That will do the trick for you. Then learn to live on 80% of what you make and invest the rest. By age 40 you will be able to retire and live the good life.

Best Answer

That was my plan in fact.Start investing right now.. ^^ thanks for the referral!!! ^-^

Best Answer

Any time. We are always here for you. :) :)

Best Answer

*tear flick* Gosh..The people here are SO lovely ^^...haha we're here for you too.Though I'm not sure I'd be of assistance but I'm here ^^...

Best Answer

Thank you. You have no idea how exciting it is to see a younger person care about their future. :) :) :) You go girl!!! :) :)

Best Answer

Hahaha,it's not for my future xD It's for others. ^^ I'm gonna make as much of a difference as I can before I die ^^..lol

Best Answer

Just a thought along the lines of what you said. By 40 you should have around 5 to 6 million dollar's. The interest on half of that is about $300,000 a year. Live off of that and let the other 3 million grow. Since money doubles about every seven years do the math. When you pass away leave half to your children and with the other half set up a charity and use the interest every year to provide scholarships to deserving girls who could never afford to go to college. That is a legacy that will be there long after you are gone. :) :) This is just one example of the many wonderful things you can do.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ xoxox

That's a really good idea.Wow.

Haha,I don't even know how I can express my gratitude.I had a risky plan but yours seems more reliable.If I take the risk and invest on the side I really do think I might accomplish that.I'll have you to thank.So thank you.. ^^

Best Answer

You are very welcome. At your age this is very easy to achieve. If you want a example of this let me know. :)

Best Answer

Hmmm..could I have an example please. ^^

And haha well,maybe,I guess it depends on the determination as well.Putting money aside can't be easy. 😝

Best Answer

That is so true. Instead of a cheaper used car everyone wants a new sporty model. Then you just have to pull out the credit card for a long weekend at the beach to show off that new car. That is precisely why I live in a neighborhood that is beneath what I can afford and never buy a car newer then 4 year's old. I will retire and live the good life. If I would have had wise advice and good investment advice when I was your age I would already be retired.

Best Answer

Ok here is an example. We have two young ladies. They are best friends. They graduate high school together and are both 18. Girl 1 goes to work and puts $2,000 a year into a IRA, individual retirement account. She does this every year from 18 to 25. Then she gets married has kids and is never able to put any money into her retirement account again. Girl 2 goes to college. She parties and doesn't work. She gets out of school. Gets a job meets a guy and gets married at 25 too. Her new husband had never saved any money either. Their tax person suggests starting a IRA, so they do. From age 25 to 65 they faithfully put in $2,000 every year for 40 years. Both girls retire at age 65 on the same day, because they are best friends of course. Who has more money? Girl one who put away $14,00 between age 18 and 25 then stopped and never put in another penny or girl two who put away $80,000 between age 25 and 65?

Best Answer

That's also very true.And well,at least you're still going to have your good life and your kids will be lucky ^^..My parents did this thing where they didn't subscribe for channels we liked so eventually after anime got cut off I stopped seeing the adverts and we temporarily moved to Southern Africa for my dads business trip so I wasn't around kids who cared about such gismos. So pretty much,I couldn't care much less about new things/trends/whatevers.As long as something does the job,I'm happy. ^-^

Best Answer

That is good and bad. Did you think about the question?

Best Answer

Hmmm..lol it does sound like a trick question but didn't you say that it doubles every seven years when left untouched? If so,girl one who left that money sitting would have more than $80 000 but less than $89 000.

So..ummmm.Girl one.

Am I wrong? D: lol xD

Best Answer

Very good! :) You are correct. Assuming they bot averaged 10% per year girl one would have $970,000. And girl two would have $830,000. The difference here is compound interest. You can either receive it or pay it to credit card companies. Make wise choices early and reap the rewards. A friend of mine retired at age 35.

Best Answer

Hahaha I love these scenario questions xD I always sneak into these kind of presentations when my dad goes.

Yay! You just made my day,I gotta take some notes down. 35? Really? Wow.So they just decided to let the money grow then? Hmm... Well,I've learned a lot.When I was researching this two years ago I couldn't get proper answers or maybe I didn't understand the business terms like I do now. ^^ Thank you very very much x)

Best Answer

Anytime :) I hope God blesses you with a truly wonderful life. :) :)

Best Answer

Foloow your head and never give up

Best Answer

Stay away from drugs :P

Best Answer

Hahaha xD

Best Answer