If there are suits in the fight Iron Man. If there are no suits then Batman. Ironman has the best gadgets and can woop batman's *** with his suit; however, without the suit batman would win because he's an expert in martial arts.

Best Answer

Wrong.... Tony Stark is a womanizer... Bruce Wayne is an obsessed vigilanti who PRETENDS to be a womanizer. Bruce does not indulge in pursuing women for pleasure's sake. Iron Man is strong and whip smart. Batman is clever, smart and obsessive compulsive to lead a double life.<br />
Iron Man wins.

Best Answer

Batman cuz he can kick Ironman's *** with and without the suit on.

Best Answer

My money's on Batman

Best Answer

Ironman, every time. Bruce is no competition for Tony stark. Not even in the same league. Bruce dates only for hopeless love, Tony has his Gal friday show the ***** out next morning. Every morning. And Tony has tons of kick-*** weapons at his disposal.

Best Answer

The Bat Man I know and remember was no womeniser! "POW" "SMACK" "BAM!" A time when Julie Newmar was my heroine! And the only real Cat Woman!

Best Answer