Superman for me.
Snapple10 Snapple10 31-35, F 15 Answers Feb 17, 2012

Two men are drinking in the bar on top of the Empire State Building. The first man tells the second one that there's a draft created because the building is so high, and if you jump over the edge the draft will blow you right back to the top. The second guy naturally is skeptical. The first man is adamant, so the second guy asks him to demonstrate, and the first guy agrees. They go over to the side of the building, and the first guy jumps over, and starts falling, 10, 20, 30, 40 stories... then starts to slow down, then comes to a complete top, then starts slowly rising, and eventually is set right back down on the roof. The second guy says, "Wow! I've got to try that!" So he jumps over the edge and starts falling, 10, 20, 30, 40 stories... then 50, 60, 70, etc. and then SPLAT. Then the bartender says, "You know Superman, you're a real azzhole when you're drunk."

Best Answer

Holy crap, it's the 60's Batman for me

Best Answer

And of course both Batman and Superman advertisements appear on the right hand side of my screen... Pure coincidence.

Best Answer

Pure coincidence.

Best Answer

Batman. Cause hes so fliipin awesome and he doesnt even have super powers.

Best Answer

Supermans nothing but a ***** in my eyes. Batman had no super powers and still kicked ***.

Best Answer

Superman.

Best Answer

Batman forever!!

Best Answer

batman, he's got skills.. superman is just an alien..

Best Answer

Superman is a Kryptonian.

Best Answer

batman :)

Best Answer

Guys in tights

Best Answer