freakazoid. becoming a super hero from a computer bug is awesome!! and gaining all the info from the internet makes him beast!!

Best Answer

OMG no question.....SUPERMAN.....he really is a superhero...<br />
Batman's just another human being; nothing 'super' about that!!!!!!

Best Answer

superman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I think Batman is the more dynamic character, so I find him more entertaining on the whole. I read comics, so I follow both pretty closely. Although Superman's pretty good right now, Batman knocks it out of the park every issue! Before The New 52 launched, I had stopped reading all the titles from the big 2, but someone told me to check out the Batman and Superman books, and I'm glad I did. Batman is just so good right now. But I do like Superman a lot too. I think with Supes, it's a bit harder to introduce conflict into the story so they tend to go back to the well a lot. (Aliens, Luthor, Kryptonite, magic, super-powered villains.) Overall, I just think Batman has more storytelling potential and is a more well-conceived character.

Best Answer

Spiderman

Best Answer

....Black Panther.........

Best Answer

Batman. Nuff said.

Best Answer

Batman. Definitely. No doubt about it. <br />
Superman just gets annoying and Batman's outfit, skill, and style-way better.

Best Answer

Batman. 1.Hes human. 2. He is just better.

Best Answer