defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'd say go with your passion. No matter how good at something you are, if your heart isn't in it, you will never be truly satified by it!

Best Answer

Amen to that.

Best Answer

Mix them somehow. Make what you love into what you do. Horticulture + Business = Manager of a floral design shop? Garden Landscaping specialist? Hydroponic Agricultural researcher? Sounds cool to me.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Could major in horticulture and minor in business...and start a business in tropical plants?

Best Answer

Maybe. Thanks for the idea.

Best Answer

I didn't tell you what to go for, I gave you my thoughts to guide you to your own decision. ; )

Best Answer

Yes! But that's where I'm stuck! Help me! lol.

Best Answer

Go to the local community college and talk to the guidance counselors, AND go to your local employment office and talk to one of the employment specialist about the fields you are interested in and then make a list of pros and cons for each field.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Welcome

Best Answer