Taeking21 Taeking21 22-25, M 2 Answers Jan 16 in Hobbies

What's wrong with 4?

Best Answer

I don't have it yet

Best Answer

I wish. I have yet to get my console.. but if I did, I would play with you.

Best Answer

When will you be getting it

Best Answer

well.. I have to buy a new laptop this month. So I'll probably be getting it at the end of February, but it all depends on what goes down. If I have the money, i'd definitely buy it.. to get the actual game.. I really don't know.

Best Answer

I understand lol

Best Answer

Life pops up

Best Answer

Lol. Unfortunately. I was planning on getting it this month until my laptop bit the dust. I was going to have so many games.. No effing Wii.. Do you know how annoying the Wii is? Same games over and over again.. no thanks.

Best Answer

I've never owned a wii, it doesn't catch my eye lol

Best Answer

It's good if you like the ongoing games they have to offer.. and to be real it is fun for a bit.. but after awhile it gets really boring and milked out. It kind of feels like playing the same level on a game over and over again, with a nice new fancy touch to make it seem different. The games on the Wii that don't belong to any of the other games normally don't last long. It's always something like Mario, Pokémon, Kirby, Zelda.. the list goes on.. I need guns.. and not the cartoony guns that shoot little pink hearts.

Best Answer

Lol it's Nintendo world based

Best Answer