Goodwill22 Goodwill22 22-25, M 29 Answers May 28, 2011

false, Bad people ll like to hurt you. Good people never aimed to do that

Best Answer

TRUE! I have been teaching at a school for 2 1/2 years. I have been loyal to my principal, I have won THOUSANDS of dollars in grant money for my program, the kids love me, the parents love me, my kids have been recognized in the newspaper twice, I worked 60 hours a week even though I was only contracted for 40 hours, and I got fired. Nothing to do with budget cuts... they just don't want ME there.

Best Answer

Not all will, but many will take advantage of you for being good. People's morals make me sick.

Best Answer

You Are Abso_fu**ing_Loutly Right ,,, this is so true i have experienced it myself ..<br />
Only Very Few People nowadays wont hurt you .. We are Living In Hell But with no Fire :)

Best Answer

Be good and to hell with the rest because there are so many who will exploit kindness, but to stop being kind is not an option.

Best Answer

You can be as good as you want to be/can, but there will still be people out there who will hurt you.

Best Answer

True and False. There are the few that take advantage of good people and hurt them by their kindness to them but most are just gracious and loving

Best Answer

True in many cases.I have been hurt many times by people I have befriended on this site,however this will not prohibit me continuing to be as good a member as i possibly can and I will continue to help others through my volunteer work

Best Answer

true but also false ........ hard to tell nowadays, material things matter more than a mans word.

Best Answer

False because that is not absolutely true. Haven't you been good to people who did not hurt you? It happens. :)

Best Answer

yes its absolutely true and more are used by users and abusers

Best Answer

if you are not sincere of being good,you will only hurting yourself bec ur expecting from them,,ahahaha =)))

Best Answer

True...in my experiences.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Yes, there are people who do this, but there are also those who repay you with good for good.<br />
"If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house." [Proverbs 17:13]<br />
This is a universal truth that will never fail the test.

Best Answer

It depends on the person

Best Answer

true case closed.

Best Answer

It all depends on the person.

Best Answer

sometimes.

Best Answer

TRUE...

Best Answer